cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors - August 2019

congrast to thsoe who made it this month.  

More coming next months!  Cat LOL

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats everyone!! 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congratulations! I'm new to this, but this seems like such a great idea! 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats!

Ahh I can't seem to break 50% lol. This month I tried to log in almost every day, and I was on page 3 out of 46 for the Bravo leaderboard this month, and still can't get past 50!

@luke11992 wrote:

Ahh I can't seem to break 50% lol. This month I tried to log in almost every day, and I was on page 3 out of 46 for the Bravo leaderboard this month, and still can't get past 50!

Hey @luke11992 , you've done a great job. My goal was to hopefully make the top 50% and save a buck. More importantly I knew I was going to have to learn all about how an online mobile provider works because I wouldn't be able to sit for a couple hours on the phone indignantly waiting for a customer service agent. No more expletives shouted at their automated system or complaining to someone in Guatemala  how they (not them personally) screwed up my bill. I feel really bad though the last guy I got at telus did a fantastic job of fixing my account....i did later call in to praise his performance and then promptly ported my number over to pm.  Back to the point....especially when your new it takes an insane amount of time to learn, post, read and eventually help. My boyfriend thinks I'm addicted (A little maybe) and he has lessened his Facebook and Instagram time now that the tables have turned. Spending a bit of time more or less everyday and making an effort to reach out and help when you can is awesome.  Pat yourself on the back you've done good. And I bet you still have a life.....thats the best reward. Thank you for your contributions they are appreciated.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome to the PM Fam!!! #ExcitingTimes

@Kcurtis wrote:

Congratulations! I'm new to this, but this seems like such a great idea! 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

hahah well put! Just do a little here and there! Thats what matters Smiley Happy

Cogratualtions to all those that help our community.

Thats what's it all about - helping others in this great community.

Particulalr new PM customers such as a friend who just converted during the sign up & get 2nd month freee.  I was enough to convert over (well plus the $10 from using me as a referral).

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all those who contributed and was rewarded for their efforts.  Really appreciate everything you all do to make PM the best telecommunications service provider out there.  Big thank you to the Moderators, Oracles, and PM team/management for always doing the best they can, and continuously finding ways to make PM better for all customers.  Definitely looking forward to see what happens in the future, led by customer feedback and suggestions.