cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors - August 2019

@XionBunny wrote:

I'll be back some day, if unlimited reduced speed data is ever introduced. Have fun everyone.

Oh @XionBunny I'm so sorry to see you leave, you've been here very short time but already very active and noticed. Hope you found something great and I hope pm gets to beat it so we'll see you back soon

Best luckSmiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

USA = Internet

UK (and others incl Aus & Can) = internet

Course many up here will copy the Americans in so many ways

Ask 20 people on the street how to pronounce Z next time Cat Wink

@z10user4 wrote:

It's always been my understanding that "the internet" is lower case. I think it comes from the unix history or something. Passwords are definitely case sensitive.

Mayor / Maire

@kav2001c wrote:

USA = Internet

UK (and others incl Aus & Can) = internet

Course many up here will copy the Americans in so many ways

Ask 20 people on the street how to pronounce Z next time Cat Wink

@z10user4 wrote:

It's always been my understanding that "the internet" is lower case. I think it comes from the unix history or something. Passwords are definitely case sensitive.

That's a funny interpretation. I was meaning the internet as a whole large definition when I quoted those words and that most everything for it runs in lower case.

Zed is the only way.

The American thing is running over Tee's. As in innerned or winner or shadow (internet, winter, chateau).

Oracle

Congrats to all the reward winners.  It is great to see the continued dedication by so many and to see new names showing up as well!!!

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Way to go y'all... (being influenced by the South, as we are visiting down here  ;-)

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all contributors!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations to everyone rewarded for contributing to the community. You're hard work and dedication to helping out new members and users of Public Mobile solve their issues navigating an online only telecom provider is commendable. It is helping change and lower the cost of mobile users across the country. For the top 5%, 1%+up and oracles it is your immense knowledge, quick responses and solid advice that resolve the majority of users issues and prevent the moderators from being completely overwhelmed so they can concentrate on problems that only the employees can resolve. For us new users that have discovered pm and are excited and as passionate to promote and help others it is you who inspire us to do so.... And a special thank you goes out to @Luddite ,@chuck_grady, @Jb456 , @GinYVR , @will13am , @jonfirlotte  and @SD08  for your expert guidance, computer basics, knowledge links and corrections in such an encouraging and positive manner you helped me achieve the top 25% in my first 2 weeks! Everyone else who were not rewarded today but just want to help others keep reading, posting and bravoing you will be recognized for your efforts in the near future!

*2nd post the first one disappeared hope this one sticks around....?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious Thanks for taking the time to post this ... Again! It's much appreciated

@chuck_grady wrote:

@darlicious Thanks for taking the time to post this ... Again! It's much appreciated

No thank you...your encouragement has been awesome.

Thank you! I'm happy to help Smiley Happy