cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Top Contributors – August 2018

@happycamper wrote:

While it is great to see all the contributors honored and congratulated and we thank them for all their wonderful assistance to others....there is 1 contributor at the oracle level who is a very opinionated commentator who in some cases rather than provide helpful or encouraging information simply rants with his personal opinions which may be unwelcome and unncecessary  .... that oracle is W....am....so take some happy pills and reread your unnecessary tirades and/or critical comments which occur from time to time which serve no purpose other than to make you feel good...not the receipients or readers of your comments

@happycamper, this is not the right thread for this type of discussion.  At least when I offer what you call unwelcomed opinions, it is what I believe to be appropriate responses to certain situations.  I would totally welcome your feedback at the right place and time.  This is totally from nowhere and not at all consistent with the theme of the thread.  It is rather hypocritical of you to offer this comment that serve no other purpose than to make you feel good...not the recipient or the readers of your comment.  Harboring such ill will is definitely inconsistent with the community name that you have chosen for yourself.  I have a few spare happy pills that I would like to gift to you. 

Oracle

@RobertQc wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Lol, badges are trinkets.  Show me the money instead.  Smiley Very Happy

Hey! No fair flaunting your 20 bucks in everyone's face! Smiley Happy

$20 is the best money public mobile has ever spent to have him on their team

@SD08 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Lol, badges are trinkets.  Show me the money instead.  Smiley Very Happy

Hey! No fair flaunting your 20 bucks in everyone's face! Smiley Happy

$20 is the best money public mobile has ever spent to have him on their team

Indeed.  @will13am may get what looks like a bag of cash to us, but he gets the absolute worst $ per post mileage.

@Dunkman wrote:

With over 1100 bravos in one month, @will13am has helped so many people on this forum.  Impressive accomplishment itself.  

PM should hire him as a moderator....  get things done more quickly.....  Smiley Happy

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks to all the contributers who make this an awesome community! Keep up the good work!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well I must say for a self-help kind of forum, there are a HECK of a lot more competant, helpful people than i expected! lol

But seriously, congratulations to everyone that was recognized.  Being here only a month, i didn't really expect to earn a 50% badge.  Did one better, so thanks PM for that.

really a helpful bunch of people heree.  I am grateful

cheers

-James

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am wrote:

@happycamper wrote:

While it is great to see all the contributors honored and congratulated and we thank them for all their wonderful assistance to others....there is 1 contributor at the oracle level who is a very opinionated commentator who in some cases rather than provide helpful or encouraging information simply rants with his personal opinions which may be unwelcome and unncecessary  .... that oracle is W....am....so take some happy pills and reread your unnecessary tirades and/or critical comments which occur from time to time which serve no purpose other than to make you feel good...not the receipients or readers of your comments

@happycamper, this is not the right thread for this type of discussion.  At least when I offer what you call unwelcomed opinions, it is what I believe to be appropriate responses to certain situations.  I would totally welcome your feedback at the right place and time.  This is totally from nowhere and not at all consistent with the theme of the thread.  It is rather hypocritical of you to offer this comment that serve no other purpose than to make you feel good...not the recipient or the readers of your comment.  Harboring such ill will is definitely inconsistent with the community name that you have chosen for yourself.  I have a few spare happy pills that I would like to gift to you. 

I think you're doing a great job @will13am Smiley Happy

What I do find annoying is some people who just automatically answer ANY thread with "contact the mods" - even when it is obvious the problem is on the user-side and with some knowledgeable help on the forum we can help solve the problem.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Looks like I'm late to the party but great job everyone. Keep it up

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

gotta love these rewards... thanks!

great job top contribs... i made the low end list Smiley Happy

when i first joined in i had some porting pains and you guys helped ease that way better than i thought would happen

Congrats peeps

Tags (1)

We'd be lost without you! Thanks!