cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – August 2018

@happycamper wrote:

While it is great to see all the contributors honored and congratulated and we thank them for all their wonderful assistance to others....there is 1 contributor at the oracle level who is a very opinionated commentator who in some cases rather than provide helpful or encouraging information simply rants with his personal opinions which may be unwelcome and unncecessary  .... that oracle is W....am....so take some happy pills and reread your unnecessary tirades and/or critical comments which occur from time to time which serve no purpose other than to make you feel good...not the receipients or readers of your comments

In all parts of life, there are people who we aren't going to get along with.  We all have different personality traits, and something that one person considers rude or abrupt wouldn't be considered as such by someone else.  As for being an oracle, that doesn't mean that person isn't going to have opinions, and sometimes opinions do upset others, especially when/if they differ from our own.

Mayor / Maire

@Dunkman wrote:

With over 1100 bravos in one month, @will13am has helped so many people on this forum.  Impressive accomplishment itself.  

PM should hire him as a moderator....  get things done more quickly.....  Smiley Happy

I second this!!!!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@z10user4 wrote:

Edit: Holy chocolate mole! @popping even more more newbie than me and Dunkman. Nice job!

I joined PM on the Friday before the infamous Saturday, July 28, maintenance upgrade which broke something.  That event gave me opportunity to learn how PM operates quickly and to help PM members with my mobile knowledge.  It was fun 6 weeks. Thank you for everyone who pointed out what I did wrong while I was learning.

JL9
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nice work again, everyone!!!

Mayor / Maire

@popping

Yeah sorry I didn't put your name up in my #2. I went back to review the top 1% and thought hey wait a minute and saw you and came back and edited you in. Nice.

Oracle

OK this thread has gone way off track for long enough, and turned into a pat William on the back lol (not that he doesn't deserve it) but this is congratulating all that participated and make this a great place. 

ETA:  Comment I quoted was respectfully changed by OP and mine has changed as well.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I fixed it for next month Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

dunkgirl.jpg

Oracle

@Dunkgirl wrote:

dunkgirl.jpg

Why set your limit at the 5% shoot higher!!!

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@Dunkgirl wrote:

dunkgirl.jpg

Lol this is amazing

Oracle