cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – August 2018

That explains why I'm seeing a different Community reward in the announcement at the start of this thread, compared to what was but in my bank this weekend.

I was already about to compose a PM, but then saw Augist showing.

Seems like last new post is still flaky for me as I was taken to first post in thread, rather than the last couple of replies.

Thanks for having these messages way down here, you stopped me from complaining!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulations everyone!

This is my first month with Public Mobile and I'm amazed by how helpful everyone in the community is, particularly the Top Contributors who I see answering questions in a timely and detailed manner. This business model is definitely unique, and it's cool to see that it works with everyone pitching in with what they know. Totally appreciated!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@SD08 wrote:

@MoreYummy

The official announcements are usually posted around the 7th to 10th of each month, but sometimes as late as the 12th.  The rewards usually appear first in the accounts, then the announcement and badges usually come together within a few days.

@SD08The unusual has happened. Today is the 12th, if they don't release it soon you will have to edit your message Woman Wink

Mayor / Maire

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@MoreYummy

The official announcements are usually posted around the 7th to 10th of each month, but sometimes as late as the 12th.  The rewards usually appear first in the accounts, then the announcement and badges usually come together within a few days.

@SD08The unusual has happened. Today is the 12th, if they don't release it soon you will have to edit your message Woman Wink

@Dunkgirl

No worries... the Sept announcement came in just under the wire.  Smiley Wink

Really though, my post was meant to cover most typical cases.  No matter what I wrote, there was always the possibility of rare outliers occurring.  To word my post to cover all possible dates would render it too broad to be useful.  I'm comfortable with exceptions happening occasionally.