Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - August 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly Banners + Anniversary Badge Design_DESIGN_EN_August.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to the Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond of not only starting healthy discussions but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle_banner.JPG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  Together August`s Top 0.5% contributed to over 1,300 replies, received over 1600 Bravo’s and 76 accepted solutions. Truly Amazing! top5%.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active in the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@Samianauman, @Mana @zhadj030, @stonechucker, @shawnie_boy, @Nsk143, @Wafik, @CalvinW, @jeffster1970, @geologyking and many more…

We also want to highlight this month’s Top Francophone member @domenicocortez

Merci, Domenico! francaphone.JPG

A new badge named “Contributeur principal” in English meaning “Top Contributor” has been added to your Community profile.

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for July! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPGWant to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a Bravo!

Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more visit our Community Wiki

74 REPLIES 74

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@NDesai

Every scout needs their badge 🙂

Image result for too many badges

BTW - That's me.

It's just bunch of badges 🙂

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@zhadj030 @SD08 @mtfolks

Badge glitch should be fixed soon...you guys are killing me 😛

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@zhadj030 wrote:

Lmao

I seem to have earned 200 badges , literally

@will13am, @mimmo, @ShawnC13 I am apparently way ahead of you guys .XD

Capture+_2017-09-07-14-39-24.png

LOL @zhadj030

Getting there...

DrEvil_1MillionBadges.jpg

SD08

@Jeremy_M

I just checked and now the French badge is gone.  But now, like everyone else, it seems I have every other badge under the sun.  lol

Was ist passiert??  (pardon my French)  Smiley Tongue

@mtfolks wrote:

@zhadj030 It'll show all the badges but it'll have a date if you've actually earned it. No date, you don't actually have it. 

This confused me too at first. 😉

@mtfolks Dont ruin my fun, I only have few hours to enjoy them before they are gone XD.

That is what happens when you have a good relationship with Simon ... the bot not @Simon_O the mod, I dont want to put him in trouble 🙂

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@zhadj030 It'll show all the badges but it'll have a date if you've actually earned it. No date, you don't actually have it. 

This confused me too at first. 😉

mtfolks

Congrats to all! 

As an aside, and on a related note, I think PM should look at removing the ability to tag one of your own replies as an Accepted Solution to a thread you yourself has started. I've noticed someone on this list that's started several threads that they then accept one of their own replies as the solution. If Accepted Solutions factors into the rewards system then you shouldn't be able to abuse the system and do that IMO. 

Anyway, folks, don't do that. It's akin to liking your own posts on Facebook. Just... don't. 😂

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Lmao

I have every badge in this community , I am even becoming a Oracle XD 

@Jeremy_M please take a look at this glitch. Hahah

I seem to have earned 200 badges , literally

@will13am, @mimmo, @ShawnC13 I am apparently way ahead of you guys .XD

Capture+_2017-09-07-14-39-24.png

Congrats everyone! Little bit of a slower month, but I hope everyone had a great summer

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to you all . This month was a bit quiet so good to see you all still here XD

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just earned my first community reward! Woot woot!

mimmo

@Jeremy_M  i now see every single badge like shawn mentioned. they just dont have dates assosiated to them (ie not earned)

domenicocortez

Ehh, nice badge, avec une fleur de lys, bonne idée...

Bonne journée à tous, communauté anglophone très active!!!

Congrats everyone. I hope you had a great summer time. Thanks for still hanging out here and as always, keep that up 🙂

@Jeremy_M, now I am seeing every badge created it looks like.  I don't hink there was an actual problem.  I think it was just showing you available badges like when I first joined they were greyed out and now they aren't but it doesn't mean you have earned them.  As I hadn't earned the 5% that is why you couldn't see it when you looked at my profile  same with the French one.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@mimmo @ShawnC13 @SD08 @will13am

Can you check one more time and tell me if the problem with the badges is still persisting?

Jeremy

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all for making this disruptive service a success.  This community beats off shore call centers.

I have a feeling that a a whole bunch of people had the French-language contribution badge (Contributeur Principal) show up in their profiles.  I wish I knew the language, but unfortunately, I never really put forth the effort in school that I should have into learning it.  The badge shows up in my profile, and strangely, it says that this badge has been earned by 0 people.   As mentioned earlier, there are somtimes community badges that show up in profiles that haven't been earned by the member.  Those can often be noticed by the fact that there is no date listed under the badge.

mimmo

@Jeremy_M  I don't see the french badge in the other people profile ethier, just mine and only when i am logged in.  that is why i got confused and asked you for clarification.   mine used to say awarded to 1  now it says awarded to 6 but as shawn noted it is wthout a date.  

Great job everyone.  As always, the community rewards are a nice small bonus, but the good discussions and interesting topics are an additional plus.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thanks for sharing @SD08 @ShawnC13

Interesting, when I'm logged-in I don't see the French badge in your profile @SD08, same for you @ShawnC13 - I don't see the 5% badge when logged in.

Let me take this one away.

Note: for the new "French Badge" it's awarded to 6 profiles as I back dated them since we started to call out the Top Contributors in the French Community.

Cheers,

Jeremy

@Jeremy_M wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@mimmo, I think they used to be.  I have a top 5% that is in colour that I have never earned so not sure if it has changed.

@ShawnC13, I took a quick look at your badges and I don't see any that are greyed out? Can you share a screenshot?

@Jeremy_M, you are correct I don't have any that are greyed out.  But I have never earned the 5% badge.  When I first joined any badge you hadn't earned was greyed out but now they all seem to be in colour and the only way to tell if you have earned it is by if there is a date under the badge.

badges.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

X-Files

Congratulations to all contributors!  Thanks to all the moderators for their great work ~ Robot HappyRobot HappyRobot Happy

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I got the french badge too. I used to check there but havent for months ... as can be seen by my stats, I come here a lot less often. 

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@mimmo, I think they used to be.  I have a top 5% that is in colour that I have never earned so not sure if it has changed.

@ShawnC13, I took a quick look at your badges and I don't see any that are greyed out? Can you share a screenshot?

Wafik

Congratulations everyone!

This is easily the most helpful forum I have ever found on the internet, keep it up!

@ShawnC13, none of the badges show as greyed out for me.  They just show how many people have earned them and then show a date when I earned one if I have earned it.

Probably hard to tell for you since you have probably earned them all 😉

mimmo

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@mimmo, I have it showing as well but doesn't give a date of when I earned it so I have earned it.  All badges show up when I first joined but you actually don't have them until there is a date under it for when you have earned it.

I thought they were greyed out if they were not earned its been a long time since i earned one of the regual badgesand don't remember how they worked.

mimmo

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
I want to congratulate everyone who contributed in August, it was a great month. Sad summer went by so quickly, maybe a fall promo to cheer us up 🙂

a new fall promo would be nice.

Need Help? Let's chat.