Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - August 2015

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Top Contributors Banner.png

Big thanks to all our Community members for creating a dependable neighborhood in this Community and making it your own. It wouldn’t be possible without your participation. Congrats to all!

Special thanks to the contributors below for submitting some great ideas and helpful feedback and for going above and beyond to support fellow Community members.

Special Mentions_Aug.PNG

We’d also like to thank the following members for their increased participation in the community this month. We’ve noticed you posting, answering questions, getting Bravos and participating in some lively discussions and we want to recognize you for your contribution. Keep it up! 

@Ali | @bilal | @Cath | @Charanth182 | @Griff | @hunnybunny | @Rhapsody | @Rick | @Seb | @zakhan78

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.

CL.png

A Community reward will be provided to all the contributors on a reward eligible plan on their next payment due date. Earning Community rewards is easy. All you have to do is to help out, share ideas and more importantly make suggestions and provide your feedback so we can provide a better experience for everyone.

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a Bravo!

Bravos.png 

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

21 REPLIES 21

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@zakhan78 Totally depends what badge they got. So, probably $6 and $4.

original.png

zakhan78
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The ppl mentioned in the post, how much rewards point they will get?

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@mbilalbutt - Good luck! I am rooting for you.

If you need help getting clarifications or answers to anything, feel free to reach me or other Community Managers and even top contributors via private message. We'll all be glad to help you in any way we can Smiley Happy

mbilalbutt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am working on making to this list next month.. 🙂 fingers crossed!

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Glad to know that you're loving it here and really appreciate your comment.

thanks for that.jpeg

TroyDaBes

@Mansi_G 

@imm1304

Hello guys. Thanks for explaining that. I went ahead and checked my account. I got the "Top 5%" badge on my account and saw the changed of reward on my account. PM is amazing!! I think I might not even bother going to other carrier now. I'm seriously loving it here. Thank you again!!!

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mansi_G yup, I saw it, thats why I was laughing.  Thanks.  

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Already bravoed. Your response is accurate Smiley Happy

I edited mine.

imm1304

@Mansi_G we posted at the same time 😄  

You can remove my reply 

Edit:  ... or bravo it.  Thanks!  Smiley LOL

imm1304

@TroyDaBes your community profile gets a badge, ie top 25%, Top 5%, etc.  Thats how you know how you did.  You can login to your self serve account and Check rewards.  It will tell you what Community reward you got as a separate category.  Check it out!

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Yes @TroyDaBes, please see @imm1304 response below

Smiley Happy Congrats!

mbilalbutt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good job guys, congratz!!! Robot wink

TroyDaBes

@Mansi_G Thanks for clarification. Since people who weren't mentioned are also eligible for rewards, how will they know if they are? Will it reflect on the my account reward tab automatically if you are eligible? Thank you

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @TroyDaBes@makkahn28 - People mentioned in the post above are the top contributors for August but not the only ones who got the Community reward. Here's more on how Community Rewards work - up to top 50% of the Community contributors receive the Community reward if eligible and their respective badges in the Community profile.

TroyDaBes

@makkahn28 Sorry, I wasn't being clear with it. I mean, those people mentioned are the only one who will get the community rewards for this month of August right?

@TroyDaBes, Only for this Month. It changes every month, depending on Contributions

TroyDaBes

Congrats to all contributors! 

So, how does the reward work? All of the name mentioned above will be the only one who will get the community rewards?

Yes, to all Contributors

Congrats to TOP contributors !!!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Congrats to all responders named in this post!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Congratulation to all Top contributors.

Need Help? Let's chat.