cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fujiyama
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Top Contributors – April 2021

Congrats everyone,  and Happy Mother's Day!

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Another month and another great job by all 🖖

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BlueB wrote:

I made the list...??

This is obviously my first kick at the can here, and was really really hoping to get a *$1* reward (although secretly I was hoping to get a $2 reward if I could maybe possibly hit the top 25%).  Realistically, I have a busy life with things to do, so would be happy with anything, really...

I made the top 10%?! 

I EARNED A $5 REWARD??? 

@BlueB Well, that was no small KICK. 😊 Well done!
Wow.jpg

BlueB
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sa7375 wrote:

Well, that was no small KICK. 😊 Well done!

Thank you @sa7375... much appreciated!  Now, should I aim for Top 1%?  haha... I'm joking - this has already been more than I bargained for.  Somebody did a cost-time analysis and it's not worth it for the $$$ alone and I enjoy being a part of this community and is a bonus to get anything for it!  🙂

Thank you to everyone for helping to answer the questions that other members had in April. Also, congratulations to all reward earners.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Thanks everyday for great help support and guidance and congratulations:)

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

Congrats top contributors

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Everyone who contributed is amazing. Not perfect, because no one is, taking the time to be part of the Public Mobile community shows you care. Thank you

kaytus
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Awesome efforts by all!!!

Keep it up, everyone!!!

Happy Mother day

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BlueB 

Congrats on an excellent start to contributing to the community! The rewards are usually added to your account a few days before the announcement comes out (this month the 6th). I still haven't run across the last two top 10%ers who could be newbies like yourself or as @BKNS27 learned after the fact she in fact landed in the top 10% as well her first month but had not verified her community account so did not recieve her badge or reward until verifying and contacting the moderators to rectify it.

Now who are the last two? They are not the usual suspects!

Need Help? Let's chat.