Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Top Contributors – April 2021

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

congrats to those made it this month.   More coming next round!  😀

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations everyone

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@HALIMACS 

Lol.... You're not even close! Since it's all about math today just do the basics your stats divided by the amount of months  you have been here and you'll get a general idea of what it takes....

Looking back, @darlicious , I think my initial wild guesses, especially for the overall average numbers of "solutions" and "posts" for the average user attaining the 1% and 5% levels, were pretty dang close,  (especially for a 'rookie' user - not having the Univac 5000 at my disposal).  🤣🤣🤣

Here's what I posted earlier: 

To get to 1%, you're likely looking at about 40'ish and up solutions in any given month, 300 bravos and up in the same period, and lord knows how many posts (maybe 300-600).

For the top 5%, likely 10-40 solutions in any given month, 100 or more bravos, and perhaps 100-300 posts.

Your subsequent stats posted from another thread Re: February, March and April stats and stuff - Community (publicmobile.ca) were:

April 2021

Top 1% (3 members)         

Post/bravo/solutions        total : 1983/2478/159 

Top 5% ( 8 members)       

Post/bravo/solutions        total : 1520/2554/178    

March 2021 

Top 1% ( 3 members)      

Post/bravo/solutions        total : 2272/3163/147   

Top 5% ( 8 members)        

Post/bravo/solutions        total : 1571/3225/119  

February 2021
Top 1% ( 3 members)        

Post/bravo/solutions        total : 1177/2653/125  

Top 5% (9 members)        

Post/bravo/solutions        total :  2013/3295/95   

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS 

I did concede....

Ok....now that I have reread your post your "wild guess" at the numbers needed for the higher reward amounts are still very low but could be the stats of lowest member in each badge level in maybe the slowest months (summer)of the year.

.....and while you did say "and up" it is gives false hope to anyone aiming for the minimum numbers to reach a certain level. While solutions come easy for a tiny few that mostly use a certain "style" they do not come easy for most including myself as I have never reached 40 in a calendar month.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious

Oh,  that was conceding?  I guess so... 😉

You also wrote,

"still very low but could be the stats of lowest member in each badge level in maybe the slowest months (summer) of the year."

I also stated it just a wild guess, so anyone reading it should have taken it with a grain of salt.

The reason I used  "and up" was to demonstrate that once one reaches the metrics to get into the top 1%,  it doesn't matter if they get more solutions or posts as they've already reached the top reward level at Public Mobile currently gives.

That's all... cheers!!!

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

The reason I used  "and up" was to demonstrate that once one reaches the metrics to get into the top 1%,  it doesn't matter if they get more solutions or posts as they've already reached the top reward level at Public Mobile currently gives.

But you don't know it until it all comes out in the wash. You saw from your numbers how it can fluctuate depending on the rest of the traffic. And this place has steadily got slower and slower traffic. A few nights ago for a couple nights, I would call it a night and then up in the morning there were just a small handful of posts and those were continuations of threads, not new questions. Other than the frenzy last Spring from everybody being home from covid...it's been a steady trend. Seems bugs are being smacked around here. Used to be I'd wade through several to many pages in the morning.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

For sure, @z10user4 

Numbers and reward levels seem relative to total activity & total users (and who knows what other 'metrics' used by PM)   

If it weren't for @darlicious (and another user i know) who screenshots various user's activity routinely, I'd have little concept how MUCH time I've spent online here since coming online around Autumn 2020.

It seems also around that time, two other big-time posters (gblackma & jb456???) started easing off.   So... lucky timing, i guess.    And so the cycle of users go by while the z10user4's of the forum live long and prosper.  🖖

Anyway folks - enjoy the coming months - get outside - be well - live life!!!

Moved:

Need Help? Let's chat.