cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – April 2021

@BlueB wrote:

... Any idea why the Leaderboard isn't public?  It would be much easier since we have people like yourself posting on it anyways.  It's nice to see who the leaders are...😁

I miss the Leaderboard....

@Andu_S  Bring it back?

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious That was sneaky putting out the announcement in a Sunday, I didn’t even check for it yesterday. Great work as always everybody and of course a special thanks to @darlicious  for “crunching the numbers” for us.

Sorry to hear of glitches in the memory upgrade to the UNIVAC 5000. I might be able to get you some advanced (for the UNIVAC) Ring Core memory out of the first “Electronic” (rather than electro-mechanical) Telephone Exchange put into regular service in British Columbia at Sparwood in 1969. There is a 12 week course in how to strap it for all the options needed to have it boot up from complete shut down though. 

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

Well I do have a lot of time on my hands.....

softech
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector  where to sign up for the 12 weeks course?  Stay Home order.. it might extended for another 12 weeks (or months.. or years..would we ever get out of Covid lockdown?) ... best to get something to do at home..  😂

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all contributors and thank you for your hard work!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@BlueB wrote:

... Any idea why the Leaderboard isn't public?  It would be much easier since we have people like yourself posting on it anyways.  It's nice to see who the leaders are...😁

@Andu_S  Bring it back?

@pm-smayer97 

Me too.....and it would make my job so much easier!  With no shout out and no bravo leaderboard there is no accountibility on pm's part in the awarding of community rewards. 

Meow
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It will be nice to know criteria how one gets into 1%, 5%, etc.

I understand it is based on number of messages, bravos, solutions, etc. but still some kind of public leaderboard will help:

1%

aabb - 150 messages posted, 750 bravos received, 340 given, 5 solutions provided

xxyy - 130 messages posted, 400 bravos received, 150 given, 1 solution provided

etc...

same for 5%, 10, 25, 50%

otherwise it looks like awards are awarded on a whim of PM.

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@BlueB wrote:

@Andu_S  Bring it back?

@pm-smayer97 

Me too.....and it would make my job so much easier!  With no shout out and no bravo leaderboard there is no accountibility on pm's part in the awarding of community rewards. 

No accountability and no way for anyone to gauge if their efforts are having any effect. Though not complete, the Leaderboard was a reasonable proxy.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Meow  haha.. just like KFC chicken, no one really know the secret recipe here.. we just know we need to keep Helping.. and good things will come eventually  🙂

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

congrats to everyone, this community is such a great place to learn! I wish I was more active on here but my kids take up a good chunk of my time haha

Need Help? Let's chat.