cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – April 2021

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 3 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 8 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 10 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 385 accepted solutions in April. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1620560580945.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1620560580946.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

81 REPLIES 81

@darlicious That was sneaky putting out the announcement in a Sunday, I didn’t even check for it yesterday. Great work as always everybody and of course a special thanks to @darlicious  for “crunching the numbers” for us.

Sorry to hear of glitches in the memory upgrade to the UNIVAC 5000. I might be able to get you some advanced (for the UNIVAC) Ring Core memory out of the first “Electronic” (rather than electro-mechanical) Telephone Exchange put into regular service in British Columbia at Sparwood in 1969. There is a 12 week course in how to strap it for all the options needed to have it boot up from complete shut down though. 

AE_Collector

@BlueB wrote:

... Any idea why the Leaderboard isn't public?  It would be much easier since we have people like yourself posting on it anyways.  It's nice to see who the leaders are...😁

I miss the Leaderboard....

@Andu_S  Bring it back?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and well done everyone.

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BlueB wrote:
@sa7375 wrote:

Well, that was no small KICK. 😊 Well done!

Thank you @sa7375... much appreciated!  Now, should I aim for Top 1%?  haha... I'm joking - this has already been more than I bargained for.  Somebody did a cost-time analysis and it's not worth it for the $$$ alone and I enjoy being a part of this community and is a bonus to get anything for it!  🙂

@BlueB!

I find no reason for you not to try for the top slot. Winning such rewards is neither about $$, nor about cost-analysis: it's about passion, and the willingness to help and improve — making PM Community's forum better, even if making the difference turns out to be an iota. I view the $$ earned in the Community Forum as recognition rather than a reward, and hope to see you recognized in the TOP 1% soon.  😊

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

As a new PM customer I am amazed with amount of help Community members provide.

Without YOU - dedicated PM citizens, PM will be just average mobile provider.

With YOU - it is outstanding!!!!

Amazing support from PM Community members is worth more than price we pay for mobile plans.

Without unselfish people who take tame of their busy lives to assist others a lot of question will be left unanswered.

And another big shout out goes to... @darlicious ... for filling in a role that PM should fill.

Thanks a bunch!

And a big shout out goes to .... well don't ask PM... they won't tell, so not sure who they are shouting about...

(hint, hint @Andu_S  )

Well done those who participated... and if you earned something, that is a bonus.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you all contributors! You are the best!

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

Thank you to all of the Community helpers. Well done.

BlueB

Thanks @darlicious!  Good for you for tracking all of this... 🙂  Any idea why the Leaderboard isn't public?  It would be much easier since we have people like yourself posting on it anyways.  It's nice to see who the leaders are, so goodluck finding those last 2 people.

As for The Usual Suspects... good movie! 😁

Bilnok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks to everyone here in the community for every contribution 🙂

@BlueB 

Congrats on an excellent start to contributing to the community! The rewards are usually added to your account a few days before the announcement comes out (this month the 6th). I still haven't run across the last two top 10%ers who could be newbies like yourself or as @BKNS27 learned after the fact she in fact landed in the top 10% as well her first month but had not verified her community account so did not recieve her badge or reward until verifying and contacting the moderators to rectify it.

Now who are the last two? They are not the usual suspects!

kaytus

Awesome efforts by all!!!

Keep it up, everyone!!!

Happy Mother day

fdrcamb519

Everyone who contributed is amazing. Not perfect, because no one is, taking the time to be part of the Public Mobile community shows you care. Thank you

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

Congrats top contributors

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Thanks everyday for great help support and guidance and congratulations:)

Thank you to everyone for helping to answer the questions that other members had in April. Also, congratulations to all reward earners.

BlueB
@sa7375 wrote:

Well, that was no small KICK. 😊 Well done!

Thank you @sa7375... much appreciated!  Now, should I aim for Top 1%?  haha... I'm joking - this has already been more than I bargained for.  Somebody did a cost-time analysis and it's not worth it for the $$$ alone and I enjoy being a part of this community and is a bonus to get anything for it!  🙂

sa7375

@BlueB wrote:

I made the list...??

This is obviously my first kick at the can here, and was really really hoping to get a *$1* reward (although secretly I was hoping to get a $2 reward if I could maybe possibly hit the top 25%).  Realistically, I have a busy life with things to do, so would be happy with anything, really...

I made the top 10%?! 

I EARNED A $5 REWARD??? 

@BlueB Well, that was no small KICK. 😊 Well done!
Wow.jpg

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Another month and another great job by all 🖖

fujiyama

Congrats everyone,  and Happy Mother's Day!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Thanks to all the community members and oracles that help out we all appreciate your effort !!

Gunner123

Congratulations to all the folks that participate in the community!  Happy Mothers day 😀

BlueB

I made the list...??

This is obviously my first kick at the can here, and was really really hoping to get a *$1* reward (although secretly I was hoping to get a $2 reward if I could maybe possibly hit the top 25%).  Realistically, I have a busy life with things to do, so would be happy with anything, really...

I made the top 10%?! 

I EARNED A $5 REWARD??? 

WOW, Totally Unexpected!!!

Let's break out the champagne!

Drinks for everyone provided the total drinks given are equal to, or less than $5 worth of drinks... sorry, that's all the $$$ I got now!  😀

Thanks for the pleasant surprise, Public Mobile!

Looking forward to helping everyone as part of this great community...

Cheers! 🍻

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all that have earned rewards!!!  You all help so many people it is great to see.

I hope everyone is seeing some better times ahead with the increase in vaccines getting out there, and hopefully, case numbers falling.  We have seen some good numbers here on Vancouver Island with our new cases dropping to levels we haven't seen since before the second wave.

Be careful and stay safe!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone!

@Anonymous 

Do you really believe that "We're all in this together" line frequently proclaimed by certain folks?

Definitely agree with not hesitating on taking the 1st shot that's available, though... good on you for that one!!!

Which mRNA variety, @SD08 ?

(EDIT:   too personal, i get it...)

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't hesitate. Get the first shot that comes your way. We're all in this together. Let's all get out of it together.

I'm happy to say I just received my first shot.  Let's all do our bit to put this pandemic behind us.

Also, happy Mother's Day, everyone.

Need Help? Let's chat.