Re: Top Contributors - April 2020

@brettster99 

5.00/53= 

0.09 cents per hour.

You did better 🙂

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@z10user4  doesnt koodo have something as well? like 20.00 per friend or something?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm wrote:

@z10user4  doesnt koodo have something as well? like 20.00 per friend or something?

That's one that I was recalling. But no one else has the recurring referrer reward. Just the one time. Which isn't bad. But taken with all the other rewards here...piffle.

Highlighted

@z10user4  I would say the recurring is best if the person actually stays on for like 4 years LOL otherwise the person being referred gets a better deal with a lump sum immediately. Hypothetically they could quit the next month then re-sign up...lol

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yep koodo had the one time referral reward where I referred my brother and we both got I think $20 in credits but no recurring rewards at all. I'm guessing other second tiers would be similar ?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm wrote:

@z10user4  I would say the recurring is best if the person actually stays on for like 4 years LOL otherwise the person being referred gets a better deal with a lump sum immediately. Hypothetically they could quit the next month then re-sign up...lol

There are people here that rake in the dough on those RAF promos. It had been $25 but the most recent one was $20. Even the current one is just once if you don't have any.

So that's 20 terms. Who jumps around carriers frequently? Once in, the recurring rewards add up.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Naepalm 

Actually if you think about It you would break even at a 1 year and 8 months in (12 + 8 Laughing out loud at $1 is $20)  Anything after is really a bonus / savings. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm 

Sadly that's about the average time and pay for the top 1% and top 5% levels. I actually have spent a little less time in the last month or so but im still averaged out to 140 hours logged in making $0.065 an hour.

@brettster99  That's 53 hours in 8 days..... your on track for over 200 hours a month or is that for 3 weeks? But it's a labour of love around here.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious 

I tried calculating it. 

53 / 8 (days)  = 6.6 hours 

6.6 x 30 days = 198 hours a month 

6.6 x 8 = 52.8 hours a week lol 

6.6 x 7 = 46.2 

6.6 x 21 = 138. 6 

Either way a lot of hours 

I honestly did not think I was spending that much time on here lol. Went way faster then the actual time amount spenr

Highlighted

No that was for the whole month @brettster99