cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - April 2020

@darlicious logged 146 hours last month, now some of that might just because it was up on my second screen as I work throughout the day. 

But that comes to 5% contribution 10.00/146 = 0.06 cents per hour LOL

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Naepalm 

How did you check that?

Highlighted

@brettster99 in your account under private tab it says how many minutes you are on, just divide it by 60. To get the hours 🙂

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Naepalm 

JESUS 53.5 hours? I can’t do math so I don’t know what that equates to ($5.00 reward) but surely it’s somewhere around the same as you

Highlighted

Where is the private tab?

Highlighted

Oh nevermind, i found it. 🙂

Highlighted

I just realized I misread my badge the other day! Even better than I thought, somehow? I'll take it! 😁 I checked self serve today and thought a mistake had been made rewards wise, but then I double checked my badge again. I was going to ask about it until I realized... I'm too honest not to. lol

I wonder why the higher tiers don't have any sort of rewards plans like Public does? I would have taken part or tried to if they did. They don't even have auto pay/pre auth pay rewards as far as I know, at least who I was with didn't on post paid. I did with the credit card I used there but from my bank not from the carrier. 🤔

Highlighted

@darlicious wrote:

As a tribute to @CannonFodder  previous efforts and for those enquiring minds that just need to know or see their name in the bright lights.....here you go....

Spoiler

Top 1% :     gblackma, Joyluck, liketotalk, geopublic

Top 5% :    z10user4, darlicious, Naepalm, gpixel4, ArmandoUrso, Triguy, popping, hairbag, Staliger, jb456, fdcamb519, mpcdesign, dabr                                        

Top 10% :  kselmak, RossN, LurganleUk, brettster99, Dunkman, Nezgar, totaluser, AE_Collector, Cannonfodder, LoveToPM, ddeep91, PawPrints1986, zblackma, Daps, nanqui, Korth

they deserve it. I actually have it the same way. Congratulations! 🍰

Screenshot_20200514-204232.png

Highlighted

@gpixel4 ??? what do you mean?

Wow, must have been early in the morning didn't notice the spoiler. Great job on hunting all that info down. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

I just realized I misread my badge the other day! Even better than I thought, somehow? I'll take it! 😁 I checked self serve today and thought a mistake had been made rewards wise, but then I double checked my badge again. I was going to ask about it until I realized... I'm too honest not to. lol

I wonder why the higher tiers don't have any sort of rewards plans like Public does? I would have taken part or tried to if they did. They don't even have auto pay/pre auth pay rewards as far as I know, at least who I was with didn't on post paid. I did with the credit card I used there but from my bank not from the carrier. 🤔

Chatr and Lucky both have autopay rewards. Some others have refer a friend rewards. But no one has loyalty and community. (I only looked at Chatr and Lucky and seem to recall seeing refer a friend elsewhere)

(that I know of 🙂 )