Re: Top Contributors - April 2020

@darlicious wrote:

As a tribute to @CannonFodder  previous efforts

Awwwww, aren't you sweet! Except you forgot the gold, silver, & bronze. 😉

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious 

I'm at 20+ hours per week at this point.

What do you foresee for May rewards at this rate?

Eliza5

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Eliza5 

I would guess somewhere between a $5 or $10 reward if the participation is similar to last month. As I am around similarish and got $5 last month. If not then $2 to $5 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 

Keep hitting that search bar to find solutions to issues that are being posted so you will be able to acquire the knowledge to answer the questions being asked. If you continue with your current participation level you can be assured of a top 25% badge but the top 10% level is a reasonable goal to achieve without having to pitch a tent and move in. Keep up your contributions they are appreciated!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CFPartDeux 

I thought I'd leave the shiny medals to the military man. I'm not nearly as colourful with my posts as you.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Eliza5 wrote:

@darlicious 

Eliza5

Just being here for a certain period of times does not earn rewards. Rewards are about helping others and the quality of the information that is provided. If I were to go ahead and log in and stay logged in for 1000 hours but don't actually post anything to help out, I wouldn't earn any reward.

Highlighted
Oracle

@Eliza5 wrote:

@darlicious 

Eliza5

@Eliza5, it isn't just about time in the community.  So far you have made 13 posts and I would say 3 are offering help.  The others are talking about rewards/badges and how to get solutions.  I think if you stop worrying about rewards and just posted help when you know the answer you will enjoy the forum a lot more and not feel pressured to "spend time" in here.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well this is nice that you dont just get a reward but Public Mo ile shows appreciation for customers. 😄💗

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats, everyone! 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations to April Top Contributors! I'm new to the community and looking forward to be part of the top contributors! ^_^