cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - April 2020

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high-quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 4 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 13 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 16 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 428 accepted solutions in April. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Silvio_M_0-1589220881000.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Silvio_M_1-1589220881012.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team
99 REPLIES 99

mobileguy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great job everyone.  Hope you're all doing well and staying healthy.  Our perseverance will lead us through these difficult times.  This is a great community.  Cheers!

@Staliger wrote:

@Anonymous On the one hand, it is good to know the contributors who helps community. On the other hand, not everyone wants to be revealed to the public I guess😅 maybe PM cares a lot about privacy?

Its easy enough to just scroll through a few people and look at their badges 🙂 

if you hover over names most people their most recent badge is the community contribution badge so you can see it from there. 

Eliza5

Congratulations to all the April 2020 contributors.

Great job!

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations everyone.

carlaspapa

Congratulations everybody I got a reward for my second month in a row but I think you all helped me more than I helped you this month but thanks anyways. I'll keep trying to contribute as much as I can.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

Great job all that got reward badges!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Staliger wrote:

@Anonymous On the one hand, it is good to know the contributors who helps community. On the other hand, not everyone wants to be revealed to the public I guess😅 maybe PM cares a lot about privacy?

It's just a pseudonymous fake name. It's not like it's a concatenation of namebirthdateSIN. Well except those newbs with their name or number as a username 🙂

@Luddite : I could live without the leaderboard. I like the surprise. Oh look at that I got $5 for my bit of effort sorta thing. But I do think a nice shout out is nice to see. I can understand the effort it probably took to make the graphic each month. So don't. Just list the names. Instead it's just a generic pat on the proverbial generic back.

sa7375

Thanks and it's a pleasure to be part of the PM Community.

Community.jpg

@Anonymous wrote:

As we soldier on...congrats to all reward recipients.

Still wish the OP listed names.

Not I. Let's dump the leaderboard too.

Grumpy Old Men 5y.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Lemony_Snicket

I am happy to get a reward this month!  Keep up the good work everyone!

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dunkman wrote:

Congradulations everyone.  Keep up the good work.  

Enjoy the warmer weather, but stay safe.  

Its still snowing here lol...

but yay i still managed top 50% 😊😊

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations! Many felicitations to all rewarded, especially those who have stuck around and continued your contributions. Keep up the great work! What a great community we have here! Happy to be part of the helping team although much less than before. Thanks also to the moderators for their efforts!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to those who received a reward, particularly those getting one for the very first time.  Many happy returns hopefully.  

dac13

Congrats to the Top Contributors for April and thanks to all the contributors in this community.

Congradulations everyone.  Keep up the good work.  

Enjoy the warmer weather, but stay safe.  

“No one has ever become poor by giving.” ― Anne Frank

Congrats to all!! 👍🍾🥂🍺🍻

Congratulations to all members who helped out and earned rewards in April. These are challenging times and the efforts are appreciated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

As we soldier on...congrats to all reward recipients.

Still wish the OP listed names.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Awesome work everyone! Thanks for contributing and making this forum so helpful.

Cheers and stay safe!

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the community. I am sure those seeking assistance in this forum are appreciative of all your help and guidance in solving their issues.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Silvio_M Good job everyone and congrats on your success. Keep rocking and helping!

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gblackma wrote:

👍Congrats to all those who received rewards and to all those that contributed. Even if you didn't get one, thanks for the contribution.  Together we keep the community strong. See you here next month. Stay safe. 

@gblackma You should give yourself a pat on the back too. Ive never seen you offline once. Even at midnight. You are also a big help in the French forum. Keep it up !

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Great job everyone, thank you all

👍Congrats to all those who received rewards and to all those that contributed. Even if you didn't get one, thanks for the contribution.  Together we keep the community strong. See you here next month. Stay safe. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Hey you guys are all awesome thanks so much!!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all rewards winners!!!  If it was your first or your sixtieth thank you for continuing to make this a great service for the many customers looking for help!!  Hopefully we will all be out enjoying some relaxed isolation protocols soon and be able to enjoy a nice summer!!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

The number of recipients in these upper level reward categories does seem to be creaping up slowly. Or is it just me who thinks this?

Congratulations everyone.

AE_Collector

Congratulations everyone:o) great job

Need Help? Let's chat.