cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors – April 2019

WOW! Congratulations everyone! Another month of excellent work. Welcome to all the newcomers who have joined in to make the community great. Special thanks to all the oracles who lead by example around here. Truly a helpful community! Congratulations everyone!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wow, the elimination of some plans in April 23 wasn’t all bad! My comments and to some extent “Defense of PM as a business and ultimately in business to make money” got me into the Top 25% for the first time ever. I wasn’t expecting that. Terry

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats for those who made it.

@AE_Collector wrote:

Wow, the elimination of some plans in April 23 wasn’t all bad! My comments and to some extent “Defense of PM as a business and ultimately in business to make money” got me into the Top 25% for the first time ever. I wasn’t expecting that. Terry

Congratulations on youe first community reward.  Although Public Mobile doesn't tell us exactly how these rewards are decided, customers don't need to always agree with company or say positive things and could still earn them.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations for everyone Smiley Happy
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to everyone who continues to make PM the best provider in Canada.  Good promo plans, the best rewards available in the market, and amazing support team (i.e. MODS, Oracles, and all who help make the community so unique).

Great job everyone.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi Top Contributors, Could all of you help us by sending a request to PM and moderators to give us an update regarding the drop calls and inability to send and Data issue. We have been waiting for more that 2 weeks to get the issue resolved.