cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors- April 2018

Good job everyone, and thanks once again, for everyone's help. While it was a pretty quiet month, there always members with questions who need to get pointed in the right direction. 

Mayor / Maire

Congratulations and thanks to all who contribute in the community, including the moderators.

It's been much more positive lately, with new promotions and contests. I was also glad to see PM go to the trouble of inviting members for feedback in-person and posting an open poll to members, as it shows they are interested in our opinions.

Bravos all around.  Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SD08  I went to one of the 4th of May as I was chosen for feedback and was very exciting to see them actually listen and open to suggestions. I had a problem that I told them about, and they are in direct contact with me to see what is causing the issue. They are listening to our feedback even when people don't think they are.

Oracle

@brent_liza wrote:

@SD08  I went to one of the 4th of May as I was chosen for feedback and was very exciting to see them actually listen and open to suggestions. I had a problem that I told them about, and they are in direct contact with me to see what is causing the issue. They are listening to our feedback even when people don't think they are.

These interactions are great!  What other carrier brand would do this? 

@will13am I agree with you. I know of no other company that would do this.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SD08 wrote:

Congratulations and thanks to all who contribute in the community, including the moderators.

It's been much more positive lately, with new promotions and contests. I was also glad to see PM go to the trouble of inviting members for feedback in-person and posting an open poll to members, as it shows they are interested in our opinions.

Bravos all around.  Smiley Happy

Totally agree!

Oracle

@brent_liza wrote:

@will13am I agree with you. I know of no other company that would do this.

For all its faults, you got to give them credit for doing stuff like this.  From my short experience as an oracle, I can say that these kind of interactions do result in change.  These are not lip service sessions. 

Oracle

Congrats to all top contributors once again. Many things happened during the month of April and now we are passed it. I wasn't around as much as i used to be, but i am sure you guys took a good care of this community. Just keep up that good work Smiley Happy

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

What’s “April 2018 - General Reward 4”?

Mayor / Maire

@Jonavin wrote:

What’s “April 2018 - General Reward 4”?

That would be the renamed Top 25%.  Public Mobile appears to have renamed the rewards to line up with the number in the community award badge.