cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - April 2017

Great job to all that were mentioned !   And for those that posted questions/issues for us to help solve. 

We were up all night, milked the cows early morning, collected eggs from the chickhens, bailed the hay, slaved over a hot stove all day and we are still smiling because we have a great cell phone company that listens and gives great deals !

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Excellent. Lots of great people on here. That's what makes a great forum.

Oracle

@zhadj030
Congrats on being recognized for your contributions in both the French and English sides of the forum. Your bilingual fluency is an asset to the community for sure. Smiley Happy

Congratulations all around, well done ! ^_^

Mayor / Maire

@imm1304
Your hard work and dedication can't be ignored all Oracle plays a important role in community which is always appreciated and pretty sure everyone else will support me on that its all team work everyone try to contribute according to their knowledge but with 1 intention which is helping others
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Mayor / Maire

@SD08 wrote:
@zhadj030
Congrats on being recognized for your contributions in both the French and English sides of the forum. Your bilingual fluency is an asset to the community for sure. Smiley Happy

Thank you for the kind words.

Oracle

@zhadj030, yes I must make sure to mention you as being top contributor on both sides of the forum is a HUGE thing.  I honestly didn't know there was a French side as we were getting the odd French post here and I would have to use Google Translate.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

Congrats to all!

Oracle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@zhadj030, yes I must make sure to mention you as being top contributor on both sides of the forum is a HUGE thing.  I honestly didn't know there was a French side as we were getting the odd French post here and I would have to use Google Translate.

I've done a couple of replies in French, but I had to use the help of a translator for most of it, unfortunately.  Now if there were some German customers, I'd do better.  Wilkommen!  Smiley Very Happy

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations guys.. Keep it up and never give up.