Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - April 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly-Banners-+-Anniversary-Badge-Design_DESIGN_EN_April.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to the Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond of not only starting healthy discussions, but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.top1%march 2017.JPG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis. Together April's Top 0.5% contributed to over 1,400 replies, and received over 1300 Bravo’s. Truly Amazing!  top .5%.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@xCameron94x, @Pier, @stonechucker, @TheOldVR, @WearySky, @computergeek541, @CalvinW, @Acekiller, @paulie, @sheytoon and  many more….

Finally, we also want to highlight this month’s Top Francophone member @zhadj030!  He’s not only fluently bilingual but also likes to help and support others on both sides of our Community. Merci zhadj030!top_fran.JPG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for April! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.pngIf someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more visit our Community Wiki's

49 REPLIES 49

jt17g
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

congrats and thankyou to everyone that helping the communityHeart

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Wooo hooooo, I made it! Congrats all 🙂

SF2278
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats to everyone who made the list.  I have to say, the community support in here is absolutely amazing.

cork99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
all the top contributors and peple who help should deserve pat on the back

@srlawren wrote:

@Acekiller have you never hit the list?  I'm surprised, you seem fairly active and helpful around here.  

He did a few times as seen under his badges earned list. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Acekiller have you never hit the list?  I'm surprised, you seem fairly active and helpful around here.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Acekiller

congraz everyone!  hopefully i will make it there one day!

@Mana

Thanks that's what make this community forum different then others everyone appreciate each other 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Mana
Mayor / Maire
Congrats to you all!!!

Thanks for all your help 🙂

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@zhadj030, yes I must make sure to mention you as being top contributor on both sides of the forum is a HUGE thing.  I honestly didn't know there was a French side as we were getting the odd French post here and I would have to use Google Translate.

Thank you Shawn.

Hahaha the French side tend to be a bit more quiet and simple so I go and check on them from the time to time knowing there is the great @Pier is here in case I can't help them out.

Pier

Congratulations guys.. Keep it up and never give up.

SD08

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@zhadj030, yes I must make sure to mention you as being top contributor on both sides of the forum is a HUGE thing.  I honestly didn't know there was a French side as we were getting the odd French post here and I would have to use Google Translate.

I've done a couple of replies in French, but I had to use the help of a translator for most of it, unfortunately.  Now if there were some German customers, I'd do better.  Wilkommen!  Smiley Very Happy

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats to all!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@SD08 wrote:
@zhadj030
Congrats on being recognized for your contributions in both the French and English sides of the forum. Your bilingual fluency is an asset to the community for sure. 🙂

Thank you for the kind words.

@imm1304
Your hard work and dedication can't be ignored all Oracle plays a important role in community which is always appreciated and pretty sure everyone else will support me on that its all team work everyone try to contribute according to their knowledge but with 1 intention which is helping others
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

X-Files

Congratulations all around, well done ! ^_^

SD08
@zhadj030
Congrats on being recognized for your contributions in both the French and English sides of the forum. Your bilingual fluency is an asset to the community for sure. 🙂

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Excellent. Lots of great people on here. That's what makes a great forum.

paulie

Great job to all that were mentioned !   And for those that posted questions/issues for us to help solve. 

We were up all night, milked the cows early morning, collected eggs from the chickhens, bailed the hay, slaved over a hot stove all day and we are still smiling because we have a great cell phone company that listens and gives great deals !

@Samianauman wrote:
@will13am you missing all the celebration
And @Luddite there's no Wi-Fi in GB AREA LOL
Both are good human with great souls

@Samianauman, I had a busy day at the salt mine.  I will have to catch up later this evening. 

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all!  Another great month of sharing ideas and giving fantastic help to members of our community. 

imm1304

Congratulations to all the top contributors.  

Thank you to everyone, mentioned here or not, for your contributions that make this community awesome.  

That's right @Jeremy_M@srlawren, the community rocks!  🙂

Thanks @ShawnC13 and @Samianauman for the acknowledgement.  This is what community is all about... learn from each other and keep helping whoever we can.  Cheers.  

Thanks to eveyone for posting on the community.  It's great to see some new members and many repeat members in the top contributor lists. 

Same to you Oracle have a big part in this community forum do appreciate your suggestions n solutions

Well done everyone. Keep up the good work.

@TheOldVR, no worries and great job again this month with providing help when you are able to!!  That is what it is all about assisting when you can.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

TheOldVR

Congratulations everyone!!!

Sorry I wasn't around as much in April but it was a CRAZY month.... things are finally settling down just a bit around here.

Have a great week!!!

@sbreakin
It's been a great month I personally try to provide help at fastest rate if i am able to provide decent help and its not like I am always able to bit we do have great other fellow who always there to cover each other mistakes if my suggestion not helpful then we have a huge chain who will provide further assistance
I personally enjoy it its not always about rewards its more about providing help to other and as I always mentioned its a team work 1 person can't do all we contribute little bit and then mod sealed it up with their hard work and firm solutions and suggestion

Thanks again who appreciate my time and support to community forum
Really means alot to me
(Wife doesn't like when I am always on forum ) but its all good I guess lol

sbreakin

Congratualtions to all who add their contributions, insight & solutions. Can't help but regcognize most of those mentioned above who are quick to offer great answers and solutions. I often amazed at how fast the repsonce times are & usually with the link to the appropriate community page to help troubleshoot or solve! .

Also want to echo @Samianauman@SD08 @ShawnC13 in thanking the Mod's. I've been around since the fall special which brought sudden boost in requests for help (lots of porting which i experienced) & can't help but notice that the response time since early this year is so fast (I've noticed a mod reply within minutes which is so much faster than being on hold at a call center :). There have been some changes in Mods so welcome new Mods & wish you well as you gain experience.  

Need Help? Let's chat.