Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - April 2016

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Lithium-TopContributers-AprilBanner.png

Hello Community,

April was an exciting month for our Community and for Public Mobile.  Our decision to move out of BETA was met with a very lively and passionate discussion in a recent Community post. The feedback and input we received is a perfect example of what Public Mobile is all about so a big thank you to everyone who chimed in.

And thanks to all of you who contributed this month to help other Community members with their questions and to share your own thoughts and concerns.

This month’s Top .01% contributors are the Oracles who continue to engage the Community while providing Public Mobile with valuable feedback. Read more about the Oracles here.  

oracles_april.jpg

We would like to congratulate this month’s top 0.5% contributors, who together contributed to over 400 replies and combined, received over 500 Bravo’s last month:

apriltop.5%.jpg

We also want to give a shout-out to these members who have been active as well – posting, answering questions, providing feedback and getting Bravos.   Keep it up!

@clogan2, @saukalra, @Vakshwell, @makkahn28, @TroyDaBes, @kav2001c, @clintonkr, @Juan_1995, @PMuser, @JMG-Mtl, @Timmypowell91 and many more….

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.

reward_level_english.JPG

A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date. Earning a Community Reward is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more about visit our Community Wiki's 

14 REPLIES 14

danette77
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations everybody, sending some love to the support team!

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I am late to the party, but would like to thank all the wonderful people who make the community a helpful and friendly place.  

Also, special thanks to the PM staff/mods who work hard to keep improving our experience here.  

samgabbay

Congratz!

firerat1980
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
This is what we want to hear with public

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Job well done to everyone! 

crazyfrog

Congrats Everyone. Great Job on holding hands for each other and moving forward for a positive change

Congrats everyone. Keep up the good work...

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thank you to the entire community for your participation!  Our friend @Martin likes to point out that even if you helped out one person, you've helped make this community a better place.  (I'm paraphrasing--sorry Martin, but I love the message behind it regardless!)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Rick

Thanks for the hard work and help

Vakshwell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations and great job to everyone! 😀 Special shout out to our Oracles for their fantastic contribution! And to everyone else mentioned! 😀

Let's keep up the great work! 😄

sportymi

Good job everyone! Congrats!

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats to all!

TroyDaBes
Nice. Thank you! And congrats to other people as well.

homer

congrats everyone! 

Need Help? Let's chat.