Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to say goodbye

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community,

It’s with mixed emotions that I announce to you today my departure from Public Mobile as a Community Manager.

Over 2 years ago I had the opportunity to start my journey with Public Mobile, and let me tell you it was a journey that I will never forget. I’m blessed to have met and worked with many of you who have helped to create the awesome Community we have today. I’m also pleased with the progression and the liveliness of this community – it’s like none other out there and it’s all thanks to you. The level of engagement, interaction and health of our community is beyond what I would ever imagine and truly first in class when compared to others.

Who would have ever thought a Telecom company can be fully supported with an online Community of believers and no call center? Together we’ve accomplished many things, disagreed and agreed on many things, but we have always worked together, in unison, to support others who also took a chance in dealing with an online only telecom company.

I would also like to recognize our Oracles @srlawren, @Rockdaddy22@imm1304@NDesai @Luddite. They truly lived up to their titles and so much couldn’t have been done without their compassion towards the community and of course - supporting others. Additionally, I would like to thank the Mods. They’re a unique bunch and I’m truly amazed of the awesome work they’ve accomplished to date – The best group of people I ever supportedRobot wink

I also owe a multitude of thanks to @Martin. Martin is no longer with us, but I’m sure he’s watching over us from the mothership, with a colander on his head! R.I.P my friend.

Going forward there is still much to do, and there are still many opportunities that need to be addressed. With your engagement and support, I’m sure you will accomplish many amazing things.

As our Community continues to evolve, so does our customer support. When we first launched the Community, your questions were addressed by me, your Community Manager. Shortly thereafter, we introduced our amazing @Moderator_Team, who has been there to help answer any questions that cannot be answered by your fellow Community members. Given that our moderator team is such a strong, capable group, with whom many of you have developed strong relations, the role of the new Community Manager will be changing. Now, the role will be more behind-the-scenes, working very closely with the @CS_Agent, and incorporating your feedback so we can continue to improve upon the Community. While you may not hear from the new Community Manager as you did from me, you can rest assured that she will be closely in-tune with what is going on.

As for myself - I’ve taken an opportunity with our sister brand Koodo, so I won’t be too far away and I’ll make sure to come and visit every now and then. Again – thank you for being so awesome, thank you for everything you’ve done, and I look forward to hearing amazing things in the near future.

Cheers,

Jeremy M

83 REPLIES 83

Clefort88
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Moving onwards and upwards is always something to look forward to!
Thank you for all that you’ve done and engaged with here at PM!

Good luck with your new adventure 🙂

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Oh my! I didn't expect those news today. Does this mean we should follow suit?

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Best wishes and good luck to you @Jeremy_M

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

All the best in your future endeavours.

@Jeremy_M, any chance of answering my private message before you go LOL 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Best of luck to you for your future job. It was a pleasure having you around since the start. 

TGE
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Farewell @Jeremy_M. I wish you nothing but the best!

Wonder_why

Sad to see you go Jeremy M, wish you all the best with Kodoo, don't be starnger, drop by sometimes 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Jeremy_M Miss you already, so no bravo for this post. Robot Sad

Good luck, keep your copper colander handy. 💥

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jeffster1970

Enjoy your time at Koodo.  I hear they have cookies....so enjoy those cookies and don't stranger. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jeremy_M, thanks for everything you have done for the community and Public Mobile. All the best with your future position with koodo. Drop in when they ate some great deals you may get some  here to switch over. Again thank you and all the best.

Shawn

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Vickel

Appreciate all you have done.

Have fun in your new role.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Good luck in your new position.  Have to say when I read the title of the post I got scared and thought PM was saying goodbye.

Glad to see that is not the case.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Jeremy_M

I can't say that I will miss you too much because you promised to come see us sometimes and friends don't act strangers eh Jeremy? Smiley Tongue

However, I will miss your presence in the community and all that you have done for the community so far! I have seen you work on your days off and vacations days, who does that? only Jeremy because he loves the community so much! Smiley Sad

Thank you for always being here for us and the members, we all appreciate your good work and efforts! You have seen the community grow since day 1 and you will truly be missed here:(

I wish you a lot of success in your new role. Your new team is lucky to have a great manager like yourself! HeartSmiley Happy

Take care, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Good luck in your new job @Jeremy_M

dumbphone
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for your help in the past.

closng

Goodbye @Jeremy_M, wish you all the best at your new role with Koodo!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Wow, I smelled something over the past couple of weeks, but didn't think it will be this sad news Smiley Sad

Jeremy was always there when we needed him the most. We have chatted couple of times, fun times I should say. Honestly, it was a pleasure working with him as a community manager 🙂 We will definitely miss him.

Best wishes and good luck to you @Jeremy_M

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Jeremy_M

Thanks for your part in making PM what it is today!

All the best for your future endeavours!

shartomjam

Thanks for all you have done over the past 2 years.  Good luck with your new opportunity.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

My dear dear @Jeremy_M,

It is with great sadness to hear that you will no longer be our community manager :(. Over the last 2 years, we have in fact accomplished a lot on the community and we all watched it grow together, into this lovely family we all are now. Most of these accomplishments would not be possible without you and our community members .  You are the best.

I wish you the best of luck on your new journey. May you climb mountains and attain everything you desire. 

We love you lots Jeremy !! HeartHeartHeart

Best,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Taekgun

@Jeremy_M

It's sad to see you go.  You have done such an amazing job in your role with this community and you will be missed very much.  Thanks for everything you've done to help this community thrive and grow into what it is today.  It truly is an awesome place with so many helpful people, something new and different unlike anything else out there which is a testament to all your efforts.  Good luck going forward with Koodo.  Cheers.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Best wishes to you in your future roll Jeremy_M!!  Going to miss reminding you about Daylight vs Standard time 🙂

All kidding aside, terrific opportunity for you I'm sure.

Need Help? Let's chat.