cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: The Lounge - for everything not related to phone-stuff!

@stonechucker wrote:

The Lounge should disappear as the Public Lab did.

@stonechucker I'm still a bit torn on this, but I mostly think it's harmless.  The thing is that humans are social creatures, so no matter how "on-topic" we try to stay, there's always going to be some human interest things that people want to talk about.  I think herding all that talk into the lounge--where activity does not influence community reward, appropriately--is a good thing.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

help me my number is invalid? trying to change my pre paid plan..

Tags (1)

@Moderator_Team ... Please Help Me. I am trying to create a self serve account. I would like to change my Pre Paid plan... I need international calling and more data ASAP as I am going to mexico. When i try and make a self serve account it says my number is invalid... I need this fixed asap thank you 

Mayor / Maire

@sagewolfe wrote:

@Moderator_Team ... Please Help Me. I am trying to create a self serve account. I would like to change my Pre Paid plan... I need international calling and more data ASAP as I am going to mexico. When i try and make a self serve account it says my number is invalid... I need this fixed asap thank you 

There's kinda no point in contacting the moderators or changing your plan for this purpose. Public Mobile won't work in Mexico.

nice information Alan

Thanks

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sounds great. 

Hello everybody! I am new here, i want to be a Public Mobile subscriber but no PublicMobile SiMs availible locally at any stores in this town... (the Walmart here has NO sims at all, unless you buy a prepaid..!! and they have ZER0 Public Mobile prepaids here..Ever!! )  i will order one eventually, or win one, or earn one?? (Oracle jr.?Smiley Wink) wishful thinking, but hey..livin' the dream!   Hack-Android-Phone-660x330.jpg

Mayor / Maire

No superstores or Loblaws? Where do you live? Maybe someone locally might have a spare.

I live up North... In BC Smiley Tongue

Negatory on loblaws...as far as spare P.M. SiMs, i dont have much hope..! ..in fact i do not even know if there is a local who has an active Public Mobile account..& I have enquired in regards to service here, it is availible!... but still we're missin' out up here, dangit!

Actually that reminds me... I have a side-job repairing phones, and people often ask me about the possibility of *any* SiM cards for sale.. They also ask , which of the current Canadian providers is the most favourable Smiley Very Happy so, the demand is there..and it could be, specifically, for Public Mobile SiM cards Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue... anybody got a good idea where one might get Public Mobile SiM cards bulk/wholesale, at the best rates?

Or possibly...What about making/writing SiM cards... can one purchase just an account # directly from Public Mobile, and use it to create a valid SiM card for one's self? Or is that taking it too far...i know it is feasible with some carriers in other countries, but i do not know if they do that here in Canada or not.. Smiley Happy

Hack-Android-Phone-660x330.jpg

Mayor / Maire

@M0BiLE wrote:

I live up North... In BC Smiley Tongue

Negatory on loblaws...and i do not even know if there is a local who has an active Public Mobile account..i have enquired in regards to service here, and it is availible... but still we're missin' out up here...dang! 

Actually that reminds me... I have a side-job repairing phones, and people often ask me about the possibility of *any* SiM cards for sale, or they just want to know which of the current Canadian providers is the most favourable Smiley Very Happy

If Walmart can't even bring them in then your only choices are purchasing directly from Public Mobile and waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

Or get to a larger centre. I'm 2 hours away from any place that'll sell a PM SIM. So you go to the town and have your big town list and do all your errands and get the SIM while you're there.