Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Thank you to SD08 and stonechucker!

@z10user4 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Tiana_V, how about coming up with a new community citizenship oracle alumni that doesn't look like a harsh demotion? 

I agree. Governor?

Edit: I changed my mind

@z10user4 you no longer endorse me for Governor of British Columbia?  Robot SadRobot Frustrated

lol No no. I changed my mind from my first choice of word - honouraria - until I looked it up. So I changed it to governor. In keeping with the political position motif of the place. Could be Premier too I suppose. Reeve is a synonym of Mayor so that's just equal without imparting any honour.

@z10user4  @srlawren How about "Order of Public Mobile"

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Tiana_V, how about coming up with a new community citizenship oracle alumni that doesn't look like a harsh demotion? 

I agree. Governor?

Edit: I changed my mind

@z10user4 you no longer endorse me for Governor of British Columbia?  Robot SadRobot Frustrated

lol No no. I changed my mind from my first choice of word - honouraria - until I looked it up. So I changed it to governor. In keeping with the political position motif of the place. Could be Premier too I suppose. Reeve is a synonym of Mayor so that's just equal without imparting any honour.

@z10user4  @srlawren How about "Order of Public Mobile"

A little long for that little title area next to the name. Maybe shortened. OPM. Ohhh! PMmm! In my best Bond-girl voice 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Keen observers will still recognize retired Oracles by their unique avatars and badges (and dated forum chitchat which hasn't been retconned). So the most passionately obsessive among us will still be able to find you dining in your Mayorial mansions (or meditating on your remote mountaintops, wandering your desert wastelands, transcribing prophecies in your caves, or whatever else you do wherever else you hide). There is no escape!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you for your contribution to the community @stonechucker & @SD08

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Korth wrote:

Keen observers will still recognize retired Oracles by their unique avatars and badges (and dated forum chitchat which hasn't been retconned). So the most passionately obsessive among us will still be able to find you dining in your Mayorial mansions (or meditating on your remote mountaintops, wandering your desert wastelands, transcribing prophecies in your caves, or whatever else you do wherever else you hide). There is no escape!

Not all former oracle's got a custom avatar, though...

And at the rate valuable posts and the associated bravos are censored /  disappear around here recently, recognizing former oracle's valued input feels like nothing more than momentary lip service by the powers that be.

Nevertheless, thank you for your service and your efforts to make  a difference in the community, @SD08  and @stonechucker! Your voices of reason and your wisdom were always appreciated by this mere mortal.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker @SD08 

Thanks for your help and advice on this community forum.  

Best wishes with PM community "retirement" life.  

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Korth wrote:

Not all former oracle's got a custom avatar, though...

The custom avatars can only be applied by current Oracles.   If a former Oracles changes ever decides to change the avatar, only the preset ones can be chosen.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker  @SD08 

It's a great honour to be asked to join the oracle team and reflects the dedication, loyalty and giving nature of your personalities to be bestowed with and accept such a respected position in the community. With that acceptance the role of an oracle comes with a great responsibility and a delicate balancing act of being a little more than a customer and not really an employee of public mobile. It takes a unique individuals like @stonechucker and @SD08  to be able to have served the community so well but also recognize when they have reached the end of their service and it is time to move on to their next phase of good works. Thanks to both of you for your great contributions to the community and we will treat your future input with the respect it deserves. Mayor emeritus stonechucker and Mayor emeritus SD08 you will be missed.....dont be strangers!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank-you @stonechucker & @SD08 All the best for the new adventure!

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for both of you!