cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Public Mobile

Thank you Rockdaddy22 & imm1304 + Search for new Oracles!

Hey Community,

It is with great sadness that I am announcing today that @imm1304 and @Rockdaddy22 are stepping down as Community Oracles.

Rockdaddy22 has been with the Community since September 2015. He’s always around to give a helping hand and a lot of you think so too, as he’s received more than 4.1K bravos!

imm1304 has been with the Community since August 2015, and has been one of our support rockstars - since joining, he’s amassed 272 solutions and nearly 7K bravos - wow!

We want to sincerely thank imm1304 and Rockdaddy22 for the tremendous support and passion they have shown, which has made the Community a better place for all. While we’ll be sad they won’t be with us as an Oracle anymore, we’re very happy to still have them around in the Community.

With this change in mind, we’ll be searching for new members to add to our Oracle Team over the next couple of weeks. The Oracle program is designed to recognize our most active and helpful Community members, who are passionate about all things Public Mobile, and are interested in providing honest feedback about how we are doing. Does this sound like someone you know? If so, please nominate a Community member you think would make a great fit for our Oracle team in the comments below by January 10th. We will be reaching out to our successful candidates after this date. Be sure to share your appreciation for Rockdaddy22 and imm1304 as well Smiley Happy

-Public Mobile Community Team

Mayor / Maire

Re: Thank you Rockdaddy22 & imm1304 + Search for new Oracles!

Bravos and kudos and solutions to both of them.

I nominate @RobertQc.

Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

Bravos and kudos and solutions to both of them.

I nominate @RobertQc.

@z10user4

There is a 1, a 0 and a 4 in your handle, you could step into @imm1304's foot steps! ;-)

Both, @RobertQc and you have definitely been posting like oracles in these past months.

Thank you for your amazing contribution over the years, @Rockdaddy22 and @imm1304!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to OAA (Oracle Alumni Association), @imm1304 and @Rockdaddy22.  Dues are payable every 30 days--please make your Interac e-transfer addressed to me.  Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

Thank you imm1304 & Rockdaddy for your huge contribution to the community over the years.  Excited to see who the new Oracle (s) will be but they have some big shoes to fill

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

Thanks to @imm1304 and @Rockdaddy22 for your contributions over the past few years.  Your participation was indeed valuable to the community.

While I support the candidacies of those mentioned so far, I would especially like to nominate @mimmo and @stonechucker to be the next Oracles, based both on their current activity and on their overall participation levels over the past couple of years, which have been consistently excellent in both quality and volume. I believe they've more than earned it.

If I may be so bold, I'd also nominate @srlawren to become Oracle again, if he is willing to accept the position once more. Despite resigning previously, he appears not to be stepping back and relaxing, so he might as well be an Oracle again to match his output and experience.

Best of luck to all candidates for the position. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am new to the community and have had a very easy transition to PM, the community has been very helpful so far and I have been able to sort any problems by self serve.  I think the oracles do a great job! big shoes to fill for any new ones! keep up the good work!

Oracle

@srlawren wrote:

Welcome to OAA (Oracle Alumni Association), @imm1304 and @Rockdaddy22.  Dues are payable every 30 days--please make your Interac e-transfer addressed to me.  Robot LOL

Membership should have some form of privilege.  What is in it to be in the OAA?  I digress.  Congrats to @imm1304 and @Rockdaddy22 for all the past contributions for building up the community and this service to what it is today. 

Oracle

Honor roll to @imm1304 and @Rockdaddy22 for their efforts to make the community a better place. I like what @SD08 nominated. I think the time they have been supporting the community is a crucial point. SD08 himself is also a good candidate Smiley Happy

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Rockdaddy22 @imm1304

👍                     👍

Excellent work...