Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You for Participating in #PublicMobilePDA

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Thank you to everyone who participated in our Positively Public campaign! Through this amazing initiative, we were able to put YOU and what you love in the spotlight this month. 

We took your amazing #PublicMobilePDA posts and put them up on digital billboards in downtown Toronto and Vancouver so that we could spread the love. We loved hearing about your hobbies, learning about your friends, seeing cute pictures of your pets, and everything else you shared!  Check out some pictures from the digital billboards:

PDA Vancouver.png

PDA candy.jpg

PDA Uncle Crew.jpg

PDA Puppy.jpg

PDA Sign.jpg

Thank you again to everyone who entered! See more information on contest winners on the main contest thread HERE. 

- The Public Mobile Community Team

12 REPLIES 12

harkamalsaran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looks amazing! I wish I was a customer before this happened though so I could have tried to get on this as well.

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to the participants and winners

Praths_90
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wow, that's really something of a true effort to get connected to people and spread love through Public Mobile. 

Few days back I was thinking that I didnot see much advertising for this really great and creative Company and their services offered before I landed to sign up for a Public Mobile SIM. I went on my own to search for prepaid mobile connections available as a newcomer to Canada and really felt this is what I would like to go with.

Kudos Public Mobile and congrats to all winners and participants #PublicMobilePDA

@stevekitchen wrote:

I agree.  I just signed up and just heard about it two weeks ago but feel as though it will expand very quickly with its model.  Cheap plans with nationwide coverage.

They've had this model for a few years. It's not new. Welcome. Online support takes a bit to get used to.

stevekitchen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I agree.  I just signed up and just heard about it two weeks ago but feel as though it will expand very quickly with its model.  Cheap plans with nationwide coverage.

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

As much as advertising is justified for new customers, I will tend to air on the side that the primary concept of "less or less." Less advertising, less splashy promotions and more low-cost service for the customers to grow primary by word of mouth. I was the first adaptor of Public Mobile in my family. Since than about five other cell phone customers have create accounts or move there service over to Public Mobile. Three out of the five was related to my word of mouth and the fourth and five would not of been persuaded by some grand notion of some promotion, but more so for the price and ability to suspend there account. I can not stress it enough Public Mobile please focus on quality of service for the price, the customers will follow.

they are having fun with the rewards.  congrats

@Tiana_V  Thanks for the update. We would love to see more of what was displayed in Toronto and Vancouver. Congratulations to all the winners.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats to all winner and enjoy your 1 year free PM service.

kevinqqh

Congratulations !

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to the winners!

KkuraWiz

Looks great! And congratulations to the winners 👏👏👏

Need Help? Let's chat.