cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Systems Update: Ability to change plan while in suspend

Yes I had tried to change the plan more then once, I later added funds, then the plan applied itself without my consent in a broken fashion, which I then did as recommended in this thread, paid the amount due, which applied the plan again.

FIY, im still waiting on the mods to answer, I think I have no choice but to go ahead with a chargeback now

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Nice job.

What happens if you've made the change to your plan to take effect the day your plan is supposed to renew but you won't have sufficient funds to cover the new plan until the next day?

Mayor / Maire

@saltymacdogg wrote:

What happens if you've made the change to your plan to take effect the day your plan is supposed to renew but you won't have sufficient funds to cover the new plan until the next day?

Then you'll get suspended. So you come the next day and put in money and it should re-activate like normal from suspended with your new plan. (provided that actually works Smiley Happy )

But it's actually an interesting scenario for timing matters.

But will I still be able to keep the plan I am switching to or will that be lost to me?. Because I switched to the 6 GB data plan for 45 but realsied I won have the money to cover it to the first but alost don't want to loose such a great deal as it any longer offeres.

Thank you so much for the info 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My alternate number on my account is suspeded. how do i reactivate an alternate number ?

@abstewart99 hey I'm guessing it would be the same for that as your regular number. Yo would have to put enough money on your account to cover a plan and reactivate that number

Mayor / Maire

@abstewart99, the alternate phone number is only for PM to contact you when an issue requires them to get ahold of you in the rare event they need to.  If it’s suspended, it’s no longer a valid alternate number.  Likely not held by PM either, unless you used another PM subscriber as your alternate number.

Mayor / Maire

@abstewart99 wrote:

My alternate number on my account is suspeded. how do i reactivate an alternate number ?

@abstewart99 I don't really understand what you're asking.  Like @stonechucker said, the altenrate number is only collected (and almost never actually  used) when you port your number from a previous provider.  Once your port is done, the alternate number has absolutely nothing to do with Public Mobile.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.