cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Systems Update: Ability to change plan while in suspend.. Not working

@Animoe wrote:

I have tried the steps over and over to solve this probem. I have bin trying to pay for 3 days with no progress so its time to ook at other options

@AnimoeI suggest contacting the mods to get this resolved.  Send a message to moderator team. Click this to send them a message  Please include in the private message your phone number, name, your account number and PIN code with as much detail as possible to prevent the need for more contact so they can solve the issue right away.

Community moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT) and strive to answer within the hour, but in peak periods could be up to 48 hours. Please be patient

More about contacting moderator team Click Here

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Systems Update: Ability to change plan while in suspend

I paid to apply a plan to the account(Monday), it stayed broken while I waited for mods to reply, and then I paid the amount due as per this thread (today), which applied the plan a second time.

So I paid twice for the plan. 

I contacted support 2days ago with no answer

Do I need to initiate a chargeback and leave because Im getting really tired with the total incompetence of this company.

Fix this or Im leaving with everyone I have refered and manage accounts for.

Btw I am a programmer, I know what it takes to make production code, its called code reviews and testing, doesnt look like they do much.

Give me a week with the backend and I will give you a plan to revamp it and fix all the issues.

Mayor / Maire

Don't do  a chargeback that messes things  up worse.  Just contact mods and discuss . They will most likely give you credit on account. Not refund

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@gaby_64

Unfortunately, the wait times are closer to 72+ hours for moderators, so hopefully, tomorrow you will get some response from moderator.  Supposedly, a few team members have been sick and the wait times have creeped up again.  

Yes, this website needs lot of work to make it more useable.  Lots of things to improve.  

Not sure whether the community members can help your situation.  If you want, maybe a screenshot of your payment history (without personal information) might give us some more information.  

If they are going to forgo call centers and offload to a community forum, they cant do that half assed.

This is a regulated public service, the CRTC is going to hear about this through CCTS and they will face penalty's for their carelessness, issues happen too often, how many lives are endangered by situation where you think you have service and a glitch stops you from being able to make or receive important communications? I have been in remote towns(with coverage) with such issues.

Screenshot_2018-10-17-23-32-00.png

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It is a confusing payment history.  You did pay twice.  Maybe one of the oracles can have a look  @will13am 

Might need to wait for moderator unfortunately.  

Oracle

@Dunkman wrote:

It is a confusing payment history.  You did pay twice.  Maybe one of the oracles can have a look  @will13am 

Might need to wait for moderator unfortunately.  

This does not look right.  I can't touch account related matters.  Need to get the moderator team involved. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

great news!

Mayor / Maire

@gaby_64, this looks like you've made an immediate plan change on the same day as your AutoPay was taken from your credit card, and as a result, paid twice.  The previous payment due date was Oct 16, overnight it was charged $30, then between the time it was charged, and the actual renewal, you processed an immediate plan change to the 2GB data package.