cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Systems Update: Ability to change plan while in suspend

@Syndicate604 wrote:

Yup my phone works and now you charged me twice for the same plan.

The mods have apparently replied to you. Click on the little envelope icon in the upper right with the red blob over it. If this post is in reply to them then reply back in the private message system. Not here.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am still having problem.  I paid for 250 data plan thinking I can call and text. I then topped up with an add-on 8 dollars for 200 mins talk and I still can not call out.  I am wanting to switch to the koodo plan but I need my phone to be active which I am trying to do.  What should I do no.  I don't want to be adding money all the time.  I am not sure this no customer service is for me.

Mayor / Maire

@Lina3 wrote:

I am still having problem.  I paid for 250 data plan thinking I can call and text. I then topped up with an add-on 8 dollars for 200 mins talk and I still can not call out.  I am wanting to switch to the koodo plan but I need my phone to be active which I am trying to do.  What should I do no.  I don't want to be adding money all the time.  I am not sure this no customer service is for me.

@Lina3 unforutnately, the add-on long distance minutes cannot be used used as a substitue for having talk in your plan.  You bought a data-only plan, which, unsurprisingly, only gives you data.  

As to your other question, I'm guessing your account is now suspended?  If so, you could follow the directions in the very first post in this thread to change to the $10/50/50 plan long enough to port your number to Koodo.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

this is definately crazy! I paid 20 for the data then another 8 dollars for the 200 mins and I can't even talk or use my data.   I should have just stayed with my 40 dollars plan with unlimited talk and text and 4.5 gig of data.  You are advising me to top up again for 10 dollars.  Definitely this self serve is not for me.

Mayor / Maire

@Lina3 wrote:

this is definately crazy! I paid 20 for the data then another 8 dollars for the 200 mins and I can't even talk or use my data.   I should have just stayed with my 40 dollars plan with unlimited talk and text and 4.5 gig of data.  You are advising me to top up again for 10 dollars.  Definitely this self serve is not for me.

@Lina3 The reason you couldn't use the talk is that you didn't have any talk in your plan.  That's not crazy, it's that you misunderstood how the plans work.  Fair enough, you're not the first and definitely won't be the last to do so.  The reason I suggested spending the $10 was it sounded like you wanted to cut your losses and move on to Koodo while retaining your phone number, and this is the quickest way to do so relatively cheaply.

If you're interesting in trying to find a resolution to stay here, or potentially a "good will" temporary reactivation for porting your number to Koodo, then I'd suggest you send the moderator team a private message.  The details of doing so can be found here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745.  Current turnaround times seem to be approx 48-72 hours before you will hear back, so please be patient.

EDIT: you said your data isn't working either?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Hey @Lina3,

thanks for taking the time to share your concern! We're really sorry to hear about this situation as it seems you can't use your services after recently trying to change your plan. Rest assured that we can help.

As stated above, can you please send us a private message including your details? We'll be more than happy to look into it for you Smiley Happy

We look forward to helping you out!

Sincerely,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Re: Systems Update: Ability to change plan while in suspend.. Not working

I first put my acct on hold Now its suspended went to upgrade and pay but no such luck. Wil not let me do anything Any hep woud be appreciated, Thanks

Mayor / Maire

@Animoe when you say you put it on hold what do you mean you let it expire or you enabled lost stolen mode.

Did you follow the instructions on the first post?

It said something hold might not be it , Anyhow I go to change pan then try to pay up and I get An error occured and we were unable to change your plan. It wil not let me top up my acct

I have tried the steps over and over to solve this probem. I have bin trying to pay for 3 days with no progress so its time to ook at other options