Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Systems Update: Ability to change plan while in suspend

It has been like that for a while. Cat Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I guess no one should use this feature and they should suspend it till it works? Instead of people losing their phone access for a day?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HELLO, IF I WANT TO CHANGE MY PLAN FROM 90DAYS TO 30DAYS, IT IS SHOW UP I NEED TO PAY ON OCT.10 AND THE NEW ONE I NEED TO PAY ON OCT.11, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

DOES IT MEANS I NEED TO PAY BOTH OF THE PLAN

AND IF I CANCEL THE PREVIOUS PLAN. DOES THE REFERRAL HAD BEEN CANCELED AS WELL? HOW ABOUT AUTOPAY AND REWARD, DOES IT ALL BE CANCELED?

Mayor / Maire

@shihai

No, you don't have to pay both. When you do the change plan operation, you have a choice to "change plan immediately", or "change on your next renewal date."  Changing on your next renewal date should allow your current plan to run out and your new plan to take over seamlessly. If you choose change plan now, then any remaining time on your current plan will be lost and not refunded, your new plan would be all you pay, and it takes effect right away. In this case, it looks like your current plan is expiring tomorrow night, so you would be losing a day and a bit, if that makes a difference to you.

Your rewards will transfer to the new plan. To make it as seamless as possible, choose "change on next renewal."

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@shihai wrote:

AND IF I CANCEL THE PREVIOUS PLAN. DOES THE REFERRAL HAD BEEN CANCELED AS WELL? HOW ABOUT AUTOPAY AND REWARD, DOES IT ALL BE CANCELED?

First of all, you will be changing plans, not cancelling. With that being said you will retain your referral & reward credit, also autopay credit. None of this will disappear if you change plans.

I am not fully understanding what you are asking about the payment. You should only pay for 1 plan. If the 90 day plan ends on 

Oct 10th, future date your plan change for your renewal date of the old plan. It should switch, and just charge you for the new plan. Check after the plan renewal date and make sure everything is as it is suppose to be. Plan is active, right plan showing and you were charged the right amount and of course all is working with your phone.

Don't panic if something is wrong, just come back here, open a new topic and we will help.

Oracle

Hi @Alan_K!

I love this new feature.  Have asked for this for couple of years Smiley Very Happy 

Very happy to see our selfserve experience getting better.

Hi @Syndicate604,

We've responded to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Best,

Syed

I have changed the plan and also recharged but my services aren't restored

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yup my phone works and now you charged me twice for the same plan.