cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: System maintenance- on November 4, 2018 at 12:00am ET to 10:00am ET.

@niner wrote:

I'm on autopay since the beginning of my time with you and it was declined on Oct 29th, so I've been without a phone since then waiting for Ashley to re-activate my phone. Now you're telling me that potentially it will be after the maintenance is done on Nov 4th. I might be gone by then. Take my money and reactivate immediately.

@niner:

Are you able to do a manual payment either with the credit card on file or using a voucher?

If the credit card on file still doesn't work try removing and re-doing it. (assuming it's valid of course)

You can also get vouchers online from recharge.com.

And also you can use the 611 service to make payments.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried manual, I tried 611, I tried a new card....nothing is working and I have no phone, no data, and no voice mail. This is getting bad.

Mayor / Maire

@niner wrote:

I tried manual, I tried 611, I tried a new card....nothing is working and I have no phone, no data, and no voice mail. This is getting bad.

What does your Available Funds say?

Is the service showing active but just not working for you?

$18.00 available funds.It says my plan is not activated because my auto pay did not process. 

Mayor / Maire

@niner wrote:

$18.00 available funds.It says my plan is not activated because my auto pay did not process. 

Have you tried a different browser?

But I guess it's time for the mods.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.

Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Would love too see an affordable "UNLIMITED" Plan, they could hands down get all other service providers by the balls and gain a huge customer base if there was a unlimited plan for like fifty bucks a month, I use my sim in my tablet and this week I'm switching my cell phone from Koodo over to Public Mobile as well, I'm online 24/7 and my jobs rely on data use or I would,dnt make any money at all. 

Tags (1)

We'll good to know so I better get my phone plan goin again. Good thing I came to community or I wudda bn sol for my phone that day