cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance- on November 4, 2018 at 12:00am ET to 10:00am ET.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on November 4, 2018 at 12:00am ET to 10:00am ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

large.png

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
26 REPLIES 26

LynsyBear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We'll good to know so I better get my phone plan goin again. Good thing I came to community or I wudda bn sol for my phone that day

JordanBell78

Would love too see an affordable "UNLIMITED" Plan, they could hands down get all other service providers by the balls and gain a huge customer base if there was a unlimited plan for like fifty bucks a month, I use my sim in my tablet and this week I'm switching my cell phone from Koodo over to Public Mobile as well, I'm online 24/7 and my jobs rely on data use or I would,dnt make any money at all. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@niner wrote:

$18.00 available funds.It says my plan is not activated because my auto pay did not process. 

Have you tried a different browser?

But I guess it's time for the mods.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.

Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

niner

$18.00 available funds.It says my plan is not activated because my auto pay did not process. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@niner wrote:

I tried manual, I tried 611, I tried a new card....nothing is working and I have no phone, no data, and no voice mail. This is getting bad.

What does your Available Funds say?

Is the service showing active but just not working for you?

niner

I tried manual, I tried 611, I tried a new card....nothing is working and I have no phone, no data, and no voice mail. This is getting bad.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@niner wrote:

I'm on autopay since the beginning of my time with you and it was declined on Oct 29th, so I've been without a phone since then waiting for Ashley to re-activate my phone. Now you're telling me that potentially it will be after the maintenance is done on Nov 4th. I might be gone by then. Take my money and reactivate immediately.

@niner:

Are you able to do a manual payment either with the credit card on file or using a voucher?

If the credit card on file still doesn't work try removing and re-doing it. (assuming it's valid of course)

You can also get vouchers online from recharge.com.

And also you can use the 611 service to make payments.

niner

I'm on autopay since the beginning of my time with you and it was declined on Oct 29th, so I've been without a phone since then waiting for Ashley to re-activate my phone. Now you're telling me that potentially it will be after the maintenance is done on Nov 4th. I might be gone by then. Take my money and reactivate immediately.

Lisaf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you so much will do that now:)

@Lisaf wrote:

How do I start a new topic? My first time here in the community.

go to the main community page, at the bottom select in this case "paying for your service". On that page pick "start a topic" at the top.

Lisaf

How do I start a new topic? My first time here in the community.

Lisaf

Thank you! This is the first time this has happened:)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lisaf wrote:

this seems to be afftecting my ability to pay. I can't even see what plan I'm on. I have no phone how do I pay for my 40.00 plan?

Well...it's not the 4th yet but you could try using the 611 dial-in service.

Sometimes the site kinda glitches up.

@Lisaf wrote:

this seems to be afftecting my ability to pay. I can't even see what plan I'm on. I have no phone how do I pay for my 40.00 plan?

I do not think it is this. Would you mind starting a new topic? Your request will receive more attention that way.

Lisaf

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the heads up.

@RobertQc love the response.  Another promo comes out and it's like, "AGAIN?!!!!".   Lol.  Probably won't see any new promos until maybe black friday and/or cyber monday.  But would be nice to get some $30 and under deals, and hopefully some decently priced LTE offers.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Anonymous
Not applicable

Further to that though you would need to have this account active to port the number.

popping

@canon wrote:

Hello

help

I want to quit public mobile

I hate this thing

how the f* do you sing off, I do not want to pay again in november

please reply

Login to self-serve.

Disable autopay and remove your credit card from your account.

You account will be suspended on the next renewal date with no payment.

After 90 days on suspended status.  You account will be cancelled.

But if you want your phone number, just port your number to your new provider and your account will be canceled.  But you still want to disable autopay and deleted your credit card before porting your number out.

canon

Hello

help

I want to quit public mobile

I hate this thing

how the f* do you sing off, I do not want to pay again in november

please reply

popping

Couple wish items to be fixed with this maintenance update:

1.  Change to a lower value plan on next renewal date bug

2.  Allow online renewal without plan change during suspension.  

These 2 wish items will shorten moderator wait time.

Monthly pans are not offered here.  30 or 90-day cycles only.  I do not see this changing.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RobertQc wrote:

Thanks for letting us know, I sure hope this is due to the plan builder getting some new offers for us $10-35 subscribers. These $40+ big gig offers are tired.

If they want to go big,  GO BIG. I would pay $100/month for unlimited 3G speed data. 

I bet it’s the fix, to fix all issues.

ive also got land in Florida going really cheap.

tamzid1999

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for letting us know, I sure hope this is due to the plan builder getting some new offers for us $10-35 subscribers. These $40+ big gig offers are tired.

Need Help? Let's chat.