cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance - on March 17, 2019, 12:00 AM ET - March 17, 2019, 10:00 AM ET

MobileStar
Customer Support Agent

This means that on March 17, 2019, 12:00 AM ET – March 17, 2019, 10:00 AM ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

1.png

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

14 REPLIES 14

mik101
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I hope the Google Chrome browser issue on signup/activation is one of the things that were tackled in the latest website update. I'm sure that has discouraged at least a few potential customers that don't realize that they have to click the little icon towards the right of the address bar to enable an "unsafe" script that wants to run.

lfaber
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

selfserve.publicmobile.ca is down for me.... Cannot login. 

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As of now, is anyone able to login to their self serve account? I'm almost thinking they've started the system maintenance today!

It's not my browser cache, or device issues -- self serve login times out.

I was going to be proactive, by making a manual payment a week in advance of renewal, and also wanted to, before the maintenance window this weekend. Curious if others are having the same problem right now.. 😐

EDIT: nevermind.... I've read a bunch of posts from others with same issue 😑

@danielj, considering the maintenance is being done VERY EARLY Sunday morning, a notice early afternoon on a Wednesday is quite sufficient when systems need to be maintained and affected systems are notified at that time to the user group.

I wish I had this much notice at work when they do maintenance on the systems.

*Referenced time frames all ET.

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@stonechucker March 13, 2:16pm post about System maintenance on March 17, 2019 12am to 10 am is not even full four days notice. The maintenance is only for about 10 hours.

The main point is that as much notice as possible would be appreciated.

danielj

@dna2016 

@MobileStar  Profile States that they registered back in 2015.

Date Registered‎12-15-2015 01:53 PM

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Appreciate the notice @MobileStar.  Are you new to PM?  Haven't seen you name before.

@danielj, how is posting it at 2:16 pm on the 13th, late notice for system maintenance?  It's been 78 hours already.

danielj

Thanks for letting us know.

It is a little last minute to let us know though.

Wonder_why

Thanks for the head ups @MobileStar 

hopefully fixed up all the bugs 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@MobileStar, is there a way to have this pinned to the main page for maximum exposure?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Why using this new user to post maintenance now?  

Wondering how many in their team.  Smiley Happy

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Hey Mobile Star, thanks for the heads up.  I like the flashy name. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the heads up.

Hopefully we'll get some fixes/improvements.

Need Help? Let's chat.