cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: System maintenance- on January 13, 2019 at 12:00am ET to 10:00am ET.

Thanks for the heads up,hop h to fixed all the bugs 😁

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to keep that time frame in mind, and not get all pissed off, and send a "hate PM" message, calling PM the worst company int the world.

Just kidding -> PM is the BEST Smiley LOL

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m hoping they are going to update the info on how to gain rewards a little better system like surveys and things like that

Mayor / Maire

@Dkilcup098 wrote:

I’m hoping they are going to update the info on how to gain rewards a little better system like surveys and things like that

@Dkilcup098

This is a planned system maintenance outage that - hopefully - deals with glitches/"features" etc on the self serve account level. (As the wishlists above, my vision of getting a completely rebuilt, glitchfree self-serve platform is probably utopia...)

If you take your time to read the knowledge base and stickied posts in the subforums there is plenty of information and how-to guides. (Not sure what you mean with surveys, they would be sent to your registered e-mail address, I believe?)

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you for the heads up!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi can you re-activate my plan. It was suppose to go through automatically on jan 13 2019. I need my phone service, its important. It wont let me activate myself.

Mayor / Maire

@MoAbd wrote:

Hi can you re-activate my plan. It was suppose to go through automatically on jan 13 2019. I need my phone service, its important. It wont let me activate myself.

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

@MoAbd wrote:

@MoAbdDoes your account status show suspended? Do you have enough funds in the account? Did you try to make a payment? Make sure you have at least enough money for the plan then even if you have enough funds add one more dollar.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Its suspended. I tried making a payment but my plan is 0 dollars. It wont let me renew or make a new plan.

@MoAbd wrote:

Its suspended. I tried making a payment but my plan is 0 dollars. It wont let me renew or make a new plan.

@MoAbdTry another browser or private browsing. It usually fixes that $0 plan issue.