cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

System maintenance - on February 9 2019, 22:00 ET – February 10 2019, 08:00 ET

This means that on February 9 2019, 22:00 ET – February 10 2019, 08:00 ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

large.png

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Oracle

Re: System maintenance - on February 9 2019, 22:00 ET – February 10 2019, 08:00 ET

Thanks for the heads up!

Hopefully this will fix the AutoPay issues. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

Re: System maintenance - on February 9 2019, 22:00 ET – February 10 2019, 08:00 ET

@Mary_MHopefully of course this fixes glitches / problems, but as I have been told again and again, promotions DO NOT take time away from a different team that fixes bugs

So $15 plans? New promotions? SMS-Addons? 90 day plan love? Give us something! This 500mb auto-pay bonus has built up cobwebs, we need something new and exciting. Please and thank you Smiley Happy

90 day plan promotions!!

giphy.gif

Oracle

@NDesai wrote:

Thanks for the heads up!

Hopefully this will fix the AutoPay issues. 

Is that your favourite bug?

Mine is: Plan won't reactivate even though payment made.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

@Luddite, I’m gunning for the password reset working for everyone.  I hear it works for some, but it doesn’t for all.

Oracle

I am not greedy, fix all the known long standing bugs.  @RobertQc, you are off topic.  Promotions have nothing to do with maintenance outages. 

Oracle

Who doesn't love the generic error?  Or not accepting credit cards/ autopsy failures , or vouchers not being accepted?  @Luddite it's a tough choice.  I think the credit card one is on the top of my list though.

I suspect that many of these maintenance periods don't yield fixes that the customer can see.  That doesn't meant that nothing is fixed, but just that they down times might not address things in our Public Moible bucket list.  Maintenance could be done just so that more things don't break, but everything being offline does seems like the perfect opportunity to test new things.

For all we know, part of these maintenance times might be to temporarily add old grandfathered plans back into the system to fix strange things such as plans reportedly being changed on their own.  Some other carriers used to add old plans back into the system and make them accessible to customer service once a month to fix previous situations of accounts being messed up by accident. I know that's the stretch as to a guess on what might be done, but it really could be anything that is being done for this weekend.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks for letting us know, keep up the good works @Mary_M

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks for the advance warning.  Hope some of the issues get fixed.