cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
PBForMe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: System maintenance - important note for customers on AutoPay whose plan renewed April 15th

Asking customers to come on here, read this notice, and go in and manually fix their account because PM broke autopay is not a good look to be honest with you. 

 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Re: System maintenance- April 15 2018, 12:00 am ET to April 15 2018, 10:00 am ET

@utau, is it possible that your credit card has expired, and you need o update the new information?

will13am
Oracle

Re: System maintenance - important note for customers on AutoPay whose plan renewed April 15th


@PBForMe wrote:

Asking customers to come on here, read this notice, and go in and manually fix their account because PM broke autopay is not a good look to be honest with you. 

 


Given what has happened, what would you have them to do?  It is a lot more convenient for all by issuing a notice than to have each affected customer interact with the moderator team one by one and be told the same thing. 

utau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: System maintenance- April 15 2018, 12:00 am ET to April 15 2018, 10:00 am ET

Could be, but I even erased the credit card that was used and reentered the one I currently have to make sure and I get the same error.

utau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: System maintenance- April 15 2018, 12:00 am ET to April 15 2018, 10:00 am ET

Is there a number that I can call public mobile ? I've called my bank to check out the problem, it doesnt seem to be on their side. I've been going for 2 days without any service now.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Re: System maintenance- April 15 2018, 12:00 am ET to April 15 2018, 10:00 am ET

@utau, there is no phone number to call.  

 

Clear your browser cache and cookies, try private or incognito mode, even attempt a different browser, and turn off any pop-up / ad blockers.

 

Failing this, please send a private message to the @CS_Agent.  All support is online only.  You will need to provide your phone number, account number, and PIN.

PBForMe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: System maintenance - important note for customers on AutoPay whose plan renewed April 15th


@will13am wrote:

@PBForMe wrote:

Asking customers to come on here, read this notice, and go in and manually fix their account because PM broke autopay is not a good look to be honest with you. 

 


Given what has happened, what would you have them to do?  It is a lot more convenient for all by issuing a notice than to have each affected customer interact with the moderator team one by one and be told the same thing. 


What would I have them do? Go through the accounts they broke and fix them? Is that too much to ask? I don't see why the customers have to do anything, they didn't do anything wrong. 

 

I would expect them to be more proactive personally but perhaps my expectations are unrealistic.

will13am
Oracle

Re: System maintenance - important note for customers on AutoPay whose plan renewed April 15th


@PBForMe wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@PBForMe wrote:

Asking customers to come on here, read this notice, and go in and manually fix their account because PM broke autopay is not a good look to be honest with you. 

 


Given what has happened, what would you have them to do?  It is a lot more convenient for all by issuing a notice than to have each affected customer interact with the moderator team one by one and be told the same thing. 


What would I have them do? Go through the accounts they broke and fix them? Is that too much to ask? I don't see why the customers have to do anything, they didn't do anything wrong. 

 

I would expect them to be more proactive personally but perhaps my expectations are unrealistic.


Okay, you could be stubborn and say I didn't cause this you fix it and wait forever as they sort out who was affected one by one.  Or you can meet in the middle and try to be part of the solution even if you are not the one that cause the problem.  Nobody is perfect and I am sure the next time you err, you would appreciate the person next to you giving you a helping hand even though it is not their problem. 

PBForMe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: System maintenance - important note for customers on AutoPay whose plan renewed April 15th


@will13am wrote:


Okay, you could be stubborn and say I didn't cause this you fix it and wait forever as they sort out who was affected one by one.  Or you can meet in the middle and try to be part of the solution even if you are not the one that cause the problem.  Nobody is perfect and I am sure the next time you err, you would appreciate the person next to you giving you a helping hand even though it is not their problem. 


It has nothing to do with being stubborn, I've never in my life experienced a situation where a company broke my billing account, cut off my access and then asked me to fix it... once they were aware of the issue they rectified it, and usually credit you for time lost.  

 

I mean at the very least couldn't PM just extend the due date by a couple of days so people could fix their accounts without losing service? 

 

They were aware of the issue, aware that they caused it and just let accounts lapse into deactivation? That doesn't seem fair to me, nor in good faith.

 

To meet somebody in the middle the other party has to take a step too.  

 

raulg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: System maintenance - important note for customers on AutoPay whose plan renewed April 15th

My autopay renewal was on the 14th and it didn't work either

Need Help? Let's chat.