cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance- Sunday Jan 14 10:00 pm ET to Monday Jan 15 8:00 am ET

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on Sunday, Jan 14 10:00 pm ET to Monday, Jan 15 8:00 am ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

large.png

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
48 REPLIES 48

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@zhadj030 wrote:

@mimmo wrot

Can you share if what is planned to be fixed?  Any longstanding issues??? 🙂

What if it is related to one of those Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities with Intel processors /all processors???

@zhadj030 this would be my guess, too.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hopefully we'll get some bug fixes out of this latest maintenance 🙂

emilygeorgia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you I was able to get in a bit later but my plan change still isn’t working so I messaged the mods 🙂

SD08

@emilygeorgia wrote:

I’m getting a system maintenance notice now, will it be available again before this scheduled maintenance? I made a payment for a plan change and the plan change didn’t go through before I left for work and now that I’m home I can’t get in

@emilygeorgia

Yes, it should be up later.  I find that there are sometimes unannounced maintenance periods of shorter duration than those that are announced.  They usually happen during off-peak times, typically after midnight.  Try again after an hour or two and you may be able to get in.

emilygeorgia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m getting a system maintenance notice now, will it be available again before this scheduled maintenance? I made a payment for a plan change and the plan change didn’t go through before I left for work and now that I’m home I can’t get in

@mimmo wrot

What if it is related to one of those spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities with Intel processors /all processors???

Vickel

Thanks for the heads up.

X-Files

...Thanks for keep  fixing ......Robot winkRobot winkRobot wink

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

Thx for heads up. 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Good to see the system maintenance come back again.  Let's hope this one doesn't leave as many shattered dreams as previous editions. 

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for letting us know @Shazia_K

mimmo

@Lg85 wrote:

Thank you for letting us know in advance! 🙂

Hopefully one of the fixes is the password reset function because appears that a lot of people are having troubles trying to reset their passwords. 

@Lg85 one can only hope..

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank you for letting us know in advance! 🙂

Hopefully one of the fixes is the password reset function because appears that a lot of people are having troubles trying to reset their passwords. 

mimmo

SD08

@NDesai wrote:

Thanks Shazia for the heads up. 

It's been a while since the last maintenance. I hope this one adds some fixes we have been asking for. 

At this point, I would settle for not having any new bugs appear.  Smiley LOL

Thanks for the update, Shazia.

imm1304

Hi @Shazia_K!  

Happy Monday!  Happy New Year!  Hope you and all the aweosme mods and everyone in the community are off to a good start in the new year.

Thanks for the heads up.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks for the heads up Shazia!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks Shazia for the heads up. 

It's been a while since the last maintenance. I hope this one adds some fixes we have been asking for. 

Need Help? Let's chat.