cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: System maintenance - On September 5 2019, 12:00 AM ET - To September 5 2019, 4:00 AM ET

@NDesai wrote:

@Poogzley No, they do not share the database. We cannot login to koodo prepaid using our PM self-serve details and vise versa. Seems like they share the same server, but probably have different features. Last time i checked, the self-serve layout looked very similar. 

I would beg to differ, as the moderators are required to make a prepaid port from Koodo, AND you can not use the same email address.  The database is shared, but the customer facing GUI is separate systems.

Oracle

Re: System maintenance - On September 5 2019, 12:00 AM ET - To September 5 2019, 4:00 AM ET

@stonechucker wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@Poogzley No, they do not share the database. We cannot login to koodo prepaid using our PM self-serve details and vise versa. Seems like they share the same server, but probably have different features. Last time i checked, the self-serve layout looked very similar. 

I would beg to differ, as the moderators are required to make a prepaid port from Koodo, AND you can not use the same email address.  The database is shared, but the customer facing GUI is separate systems.

Ya, they might share the same database systems/storage, but they handle each query separately for both self-serve portals. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Public Mobile is thankfully letting us know about the system maintenance. Unfortunately ‎they are telling us about September 5 2019, 4:00 AM on 09-03-2019 05:20 PM. Earlier notice would be appreciated.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the heads up @Julie_D luckily that's school night so I definitely won't be up that late.  Wait a minute, I haven't been to school in 10 years Smiley LOL 

Thats OK, i've scheduled some shut eye for that time period. Smiley Wink

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's why can't log in .

Sleepy time for you guys back east...9pm for us westcoasters.

You mean I have to tell my 30 new referrals that they can't activate tomorrow at 12am Smiley LOL I kid I kidSmiley LOL

Thanks for informing us.

Oracle

@danielj wrote:

Public Mobile is thankfully letting us know about the system maintenance. Unfortunately ‎they are telling us about September 5 2019, 4:00 AM on 09-03-2019 05:20 PM. Earlier notice would be appreciated.

How much notice do you need?  I think the bigger issue is not the timing of these announcement but when and how customers become aware of announcements.  If this came out a week earlier, it would only give you that much additional lead time if you became aware of the announcement immediately or soon after it is posted. 

Oracle

@danielj wrote:

Simon had a mental breakdown; wasn't quite prepared for all the requests?

Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 2.16.59 PM.png

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.