cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance – On May 5 2019, 00:00 ET – May 5 2019, 10:00 ET

MobileStar
Customer Support Agent

This means that between May 5 2019, 00:00 ET – May 5 2019, 10:00 ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

1.png

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

15 REPLIES 15

@charlescloud wrote:

May 7th. I still have no service. $45 plan was paid for on April 22. 

You've have no service since Apr 22 ? Is this a new service or renewal ?

@charlescloud wrote:

This is a public user community forum.
If you have not already contacted the moderator team, you can do so here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem. Waiting time is usually few hours to 2 days.

charlescloud
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Gorgen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Thank you very much for the heads up on this outage. Excellent communication. 

Klane
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ladybiz wrote:

My service is back up.  Let's hope it stays that way.

Sadly this is how bad the service is... we need to Pray our phones may work today. 

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Really - if this has to do with the service outages - fix it tonight! 

If it does not have to do with the service outage, maybe let us know that you are aware of the issues people are having and possible short term steps users can do to try and get things working again

ladybiz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service is back up.  Let's hope it stays that way.

@will13am wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@MobileStar wrote:

This means that between May 5 2019, 00:00 ET – May 5 2019, 10:00 ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Activate a new account

1.png

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Thanks for the update.Smiley HappyI guess the fix is in.

The worry is never about what might be fixed.  The concern is what will be left broken unintentionally.  Smiley Tongue

@will13amWell said! Smiley Happy

@geopublic wrote:

@MobileStar wrote:

• Activate a new account

1.png

The worry is never about what might be fixed.  The concern is what will be left broken unintentionally.  Smiley Tongue

@Anonymous wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MobileStar wrote:

• Activate a new account

Jeez...if you have a fix DO IT NOW! No ones gonna care if self-serve is down at this point.

Unless maybe it's only scheduled to be ready then. But if it's ready now...get on with it.

A number of customers are reporting that their service is back up so who knows maybe they already started....

Yes I know. I would imagine those are being dealt with manually by the mods. The "fix" is probably so they don't have to do anything manually. And maybe other things.

Yup. Hopefully all goes well and they fix everything without afftecting anything else..Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geopublic wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MobileStar wrote:

• Activate a new account

Jeez...if you have a fix DO IT NOW! No ones gonna care if self-serve is down at this point.

Unless maybe it's only scheduled to be ready then. But if it's ready now...get on with it.

A number of customers are reporting that their service is back up so who knows maybe they already started....

Yes I know. I would imagine those are being dealt with manually by the mods. The "fix" is probably so they don't have to do anything manually. And maybe other things.

@Anonymous wrote:

@MobileStar wrote:

• Activate a new account

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MobileStar wrote:

• Activate a new account

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for the heads up.

(Fortunately for me, this happens a day after my scheduled renewal.  Smiley Happy )

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@MobileStar wrote:

• Activate a new account

1.png

Need Help? Let's chat.