cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance - On June 21st, 2020, 00:00 ET – June 21st, 2020, 10:00 ET

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Between June 21st, 2020, 00:00 ET – June 21st, 2020, 10:00 ET, you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

19 06 2020.PNG

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

14 REPLIES 14

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I noticed this because I couldn't log in my self serving account.

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@J-L sorry to hear. I did not experience any issues during this shut down thankfully.

J-L

@Carniam my autopay was affected last time. The only thing that worked to reset my account was calling 611 and entering the exact amount due and paying by credit card. It went through immediately and my phone started working right away. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BearFBI wrote:

@Anonymous Isin't that what oracles are for ?

Of course. It was only because of the signature that I said anything.

BearFBI

@fujiyama wrote:

Thanks for the notice. Hope this is to fix self serve porting 🙂

Im not sure. I think they removed it because of SIM jacking problems. I don't see that function coming back anytime soon.

I think its just a simple SlefServe Update like they were talking about in this announcement.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-a-one-time-1-GB-data-bonus-by-telli...

@Anonymous wrote:

@Silvio_M wrote:

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Silvio_M 

I don't know if that's your "signature" but you may be interested in removing some private information from a couple recent posts from customers.

@Anonymous Isin't that what oracles are for ?

fujiyama

Thanks for the notice. Hope this is to fix self serve porting 🙂

buang99

Yikes. New Promos? 😍 

Just kidding. Noted 🙂

Thanks for The information.  👍

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Silvio_M 

Thank you for the heads up we will be certain to acknowledge this when customers come asking why isn't self serve working LOL

Best to be safe and make payment a day in advance if your renewal date is the 21st.

benfatto

@Carniam Should not affect autopay, but will prevent manual payments via self serve. 

Carniam

@Silvio_M Hi just wondering if this will effect autopay? This is my renewal date.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Silvio_M Thanks for letting us know! Less posts about this fill be created during that time probably.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Silvio_M wrote:

@Silvio_M 

I don't know if that's your "signature" but you may be interested in removing some private information from a couple recent posts from customers.

Need Help? Let's chat.