cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: System maintenance - On February 2nd  2020, 0:00 AM ET – February 2nd 2020, 10:00 AM ET

@Twells  Sometimes an autopay fail is caused by a downgrade in plan. If you do so manually adding funds to your account to cover the cost will avoid the autopay fail from happening on that cycles renewal.

I advise whenever you are making any changes to your account to clear your browser and use secret/incognito mode. It just makes the system so much happier to work with you rather than against you.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: System maintenance - On February 2nd  2020, 0:00 AM ET – February 2nd 2020, 10:00 AM ET

That is absolutely very concrete info.  The online system likes to work with a clean slate, less confusion.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Much appreciated for the heads up.

Highlighted

Hi dear, I activated another phone around February 1st  . But I didn't get any Refer a friend rewards.  I did put my code there and the system showed available.  What I can do now?  Thanks. 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Z9999 could you please elaborate ? Did your friend refer you?  Did you enter your referal code at activation? And exactly what do you mean by this? 

@Z9999 wrote:

Hi dear, I activated another phone around February 1st  . But I didn't get any Refer a friend rewards.  I did put my code there and the system showed available.  What I can do now?  Thanks. 

Highlighted

Thanks.  Sorry my English is not good.  This is the 3rd pone I activated at public mobile.  Yes I did Ienter the referal code at activation. But I didn't get any rewards. 

Highlighted

Thanks for answering @Z9999 . To get your sign up bonus, the account holder of the 3rd phone has to contact a moderator and ask them to apply it. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket ). Will need the phone number and the referral code of the person that referred them. If you are unable to contact them that way, private message them using this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Z9999 wrote:

Thanks.  Sorry my English is not good.  This is the 3rd pone I activated at public mobile.  Yes I did Ienter the referal code at activation. But I didn't get any rewards. 

Highlighted

I sent private message . Thank you very much .

Highlighted

You are welcome @Z9999 . Have a great weekend .

@Z9999 wrote:

I sent private message . Thank you very much .

Highlighted

Have a great weekend