cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: System maintenance - On February 2nd  2020, 0:00 AM ET – February 2nd 2020, 10:00 AM ET

Sorry @mobileguy yes , doing that makes sure you don't miss any of the Superbowl.

@mobileguy wrote:

@zblackma wrote:

Thanks for the update.  To protect yourself from autopay failure. If your cycle is on the 2nd. I would  suggest manually add The funds to my account on the 1st.

@zblackma , do you mean to add enough funds into your account to cover your renewal payment so that auto-pay does not take any part of the payment from your CC?

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: System maintenance - On February 2nd  2020, 0:00 AM ET – February 2nd 2020, 10:00 AM ET

Thanks let us know.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for letting us know. Much appreciated.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you for the update 🙂
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The site is back up now in Ontario

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Something happened to my account. I'm on autopay. Credit card is fine. Today is my payment date but I'm suspended. Yes, I do have that message ...and to disregard. But it's pretty hard to disregard when your account has actually been suspended! Help!

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Twells wrote:

Something happened to my account. I'm on autopay. Credit card is fine. Today is my payment date but I'm suspended. Yes, I do have that message ...and to disregard. But it's pretty hard to disregard when your account has actually been suspended! Help!

@Twells, are you able to make a call out?  Are you able to send or receive text messages?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Twells wrote:

@Twells  If all your phone services are working then it's alright to completely ignore that suspended message which is an unfortunately displayed on renewal day.

Highlighted

Nope. No calls out or in, no text out or in

Highlighted

We are sitting on some major service disruptions for a few hours overnight, due to breaks in fibre optics networking, which may have taken a few hours to get up and running again.  No effect on actual cell service, just data transmission.