cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: System maintenance – On August 5 2019, 10:00 PM ET – August 6 2019, 8:00 AM ET

Hi, for any times your server is down your company loses money when I can not add it to my account either online or on phone. Sorry too

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: System maintenance – On August 5 2019, 10:00 PM ET – August 6 2019, 8:00 AM ET

Well kudos for altering the address in the public mobile phone reception. Now there are 3 things to choose from instead of the prior 2 methods of payment...1 account related 2 technical support! (Yay) & 3 other...all of which while trying access, played a we are sorry we are closed right now recording.. :-(

@SCH wrote:

Sadly I had no reminder from PM of my bill and this information was not recieved on my phone and my service was disconnected. On the morning of August 5, I was sending some time sensitive texts and had no idea my service had been suspended. Then it took numerous attempts to pay my two phone bills as the online service was refusing to process them. Then the funds that had been remaining in the account were somehow removed and recredited upon full payment. Very disappointed.

Well the planned maintenance wasn’t during the time your account renewal failed, sorry for your luck.  As for having no notice of reminder, well that’s been slipping around here also, as I now get notice the morning of my payment date, less than 24 hours notice.  I make sure I know when to pay, as I will not rely on a service provider to do so faithfully.

If you want to leave, go for it.  You will find just as much if not more disappointment at the other carriers.  I pay less than $10 for 90 days of service here now, 12 GB of data.  Inconveniences are nothing, for the savings I have.