cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: System maintenance – On August 12 2019, 10:00 PM ET – August 13 2019, 8:00 AM ET

I have autopay as well, but when I tried to make a payment because my account has been suspended I got a message that the system was unable to verify my credit card.  Checked with the credit card company to see if my card had been comprimised and they said it was perfectly fine.  S

So now what can I do?

Mayor / Maire

Re: System maintenance – On August 12 2019, 10:00 PM ET – August 13 2019, 8:00 AM ET

@racheltius wrote:

I have autopay as well, but when I tried to make a payment because my account has been suspended I got a message that the system was unable to verify my credit card.  Checked with the credit card company to see if my card had been comprimised and they said it was perfectly fine.  S

So now what can I do?

Is it your account's renewal date? When you log in does it say active and does your phone services work?  If not, do you see a button that says re-activate, try clicking on it to activate and restart your phone.  Sometimes error messages are displayed on the day or night of renewal and so long as your phone is working fine, you can ignore them. 

If you have autopay set, then normally the system should just charge your CC the amount due automatically so that you don't have to do anything further, but occasionally this does not happen and phone service can be suspended.

However, if you have lost service then you can try the lost/stolen trick.   Log into your account, select plans/add-ons tab, select phone lost and suspend service, log out and wait several minutes and log back in and report phone found and restart your phone.

If none of the above works, you'll need to send a message to Moderator_Team here:https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It can take anywhere from 2-48 hours before you might hear back from.

Mayor / Maire

@racheltiusI recommend you get a voucher or another card to get to get your account and phone working first.

Oracle

@Julie_D You said: "Heads up! If your renewal is coming up, we'd recommend that you complete it before 10: 00 PM ET". 

I totally disagree with the kudos you have been getting for warning customers to pay up in advance. Just fix the gd system so customers are never Suspended through no fault of their own.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite wrote:

@Julie_D You said: "Heads up! If your renewal is coming up, we'd recommend that you complete it before 10: 00 PM ET". 

I totally disagree with the kudos you have been getting for warning customers to pay up in advance. Just fix the gd system so customers are never Suspended through no fault of their own.

I usually don't bravo posts in the announcement section, but I had to log in just to support this sentiment!

RM4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The blogtrotter solution you provided a link to was great!  I struggled with this last week finding different apps to use to get the RSS feeds on my iphone. Replys are closed on that link but the only experience that I had that was different from the post was that Blogtrotter did require me to type the http://

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Luddite wrote:

I was on autopay with Fido and it does fail, the difference that they withdraw the money 15 days in advance so if it fails you have panty of time to remedy. But I guess because of the rewards pm is doing it the last minute and if it fails there is nothing you can do.

I don't mind doing it manually though