cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance – On April 28, 2019, 00:00 ET – April 28, 2019, 10:00 ET

MobileStar
Customer Support Agent

This means that between April 28, 2019, 00:00 ET – April 28, 2019, 10:00 ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

1.png

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CatCanyon wrote:

I agree... if a "client" is on auto pay, there should no reason why the should be an interruption in service. I'm sure all service providers do upgrades and they have figured out how not to interrupt service.

Thank you for your attention.

@CatCanyon 

So it should renew when the "client"'s credit card expires? Or is maxed out? Or they moved?

I agree generally with the recent system problems. Terrible.

CatCanyon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I agree... if a "client" is on auto pay, there should no reason why the should be an interruption in service. I'm sure all service providers do upgrades and they have figured out how not to interrupt service.

Thank you for your attention.

@CatCanyon 

akeastcoastorg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

SOME of my calls are now going through but not all of them fix it

cfgrocker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried activating a new account around this time. Now I know why the site was not available. Thanks! 😄

P.S.: I am using my new Public Mobile account right now. So far, so good!

Jasonramsay902

Is it blocked? I’m gonna switch carriers if not fixed today

Jasonramsay902

Saying “unable to verify your credit card information”

Jasonramsay902

Yes won’t accept my credit card

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jasonramsay902 wrote:

that’s a lot of help

@Jasonramsay902 

How are you trying to top up...?...will it not accept your CC..??give details.....

Jasonramsay902

that’s a lot of help

hamaida
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@MobileStarThx and good luck.

Jasonramsay902

Is this not fixed? Won’t let me top up 

@akeastcoastorg wrote:

This junk is still not working

If you want some help post your problem here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

akeastcoastorg

This junk is still not working

@JustJenn wrote:

Not happy took a payment and still have no data like really I need this fixed ASAP 

It would be easier to receive more suggestions here...start a new conversation...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started and come back if you still have problem.

@JustJenn wrote:

Not happy took a payment and still have no data like really I need this fixed ASAP 

Turn your phone off, and back on.  I don't know if you've tried that yet.

If the problem continues, try the lost/stolen option inside My Account.  Mark, it lost for 5 minutes, sign-out, sign-in again, and mark your device as found.

JustJenn

If you top up the full amount, you'll see a $2 available balance the next day.  If you have more rewards, those will also be an available balance.

@feistypanda wrote:

If AutoPay is enabled for a April 27th payment date, will making a one-time payment today affect the $2 on-going monthly credit?

Nope...long as AutoPay is turned on, you're good adding funds to your account manually beforehand. Good luck.

feistypanda

If AutoPay is enabled for a April 27th payment date, will making a one-time payment today affect the $2 on-going monthly credit?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

A little more info or assurance would be appreciated.

As suggested by me, family and friends have already signed-up. I hope this goes well.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MobileStar  thanks for the early heads up, and @stonechucker definitely a great suggestion, really appreciate it.

@will13am wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

For those with payment dates of April 27th, I would suggest an early top-up today or tomorrow to help ensure a smooth renewal.

+1.  Be afraid, very afraid.

wic.png

Gilles2

I really hope you can fix my 'service expired' problem before your system maintenance. I'm on auto-pay, all paid up but you messed up with my service.  I have authenticated my identity with a modulator but still waiting for my service to be reinstated.  Service should never be cancelled when someone is on auto-pay.  What is taking so long to fix this problem, not acceptable, need more competent programmers !!

@stonechucker wrote:

For those with payment dates of April 27th, I would suggest an early top-up today or tomorrow to help ensure a smooth renewal.

+1.  Be afraid, very afraid.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.