cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: System maintenance - From July 4th, 2020, 10:00 PM ET to July 5th, 2020, 08:00 AM ET

@BearFBI   it’s not yet July 4 10:00 pm ET yet... maybe it won’t be usable?  

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: System maintenance - From July 4th, 2020, 10:00 PM ET to July 5th, 2020, 08:00 AM ET

@RM4 Jeeze. My bad. I thought it said July 3rd to July 4th. 10PM ET to 8AM ET.

But still. During the other system maintenance selfserve was still usable. Endless i read the dates wrong on that too.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

wondering what will be fixed this time

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@MoreYummy wrote:

wondering what will be fixed this time

Lets hope they're going to shore up Autopay. Seems like it fails all to often.

Highlighted

Yeah, I just found out my daughter's cell phone wasn't working because my credit card expiry date changed with a new card a few months ago.  It still worked once in the month after the old one expired, but then didn't work in June, and I have no idea why Public Mobile didn't simply send me an email telling me I needed to go update the credit card info.

Instead here we are trying to switch to a new hand-me-down phone, it's not working, and it turns out it's nothing to do with the phone switch (we think), it's that they finally cut off her service because autopay didn't work and I wasn't notified!  Confusing!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dacdoter 

Unfortunately the system doesn't read card expiry dates to monitor when they are going to expire. The onus is on you to update any accounts you have automated payments set up on when you recieve your replacement credit card. The only indication autopay can give you that it has failed is the missing text message from pm. The morning after renewal you always recieve two texts. The first is the one telling you your rewards have successfully been applied. The more important one follows telling you your plan has successfully been renewed. If you dont recieve it then you need to log in and check your account.Screenshot_20200704-231123_Messages.jpg

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not get any notification about this. My phone bill is due tomorrow, so I went to pay it now and the site is down. I have an important call tomorrow and cannot risk my phone not working.  How would I have seen this notice without coming to this site to pay my bill and finding it in maintenance mode? I did not receive an email or text about this maintenance window.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kier-La wrote:

I did not get any notification about this. My phone bill is due tomorrow, so I went to pay it now and the site is down. I have an important call tomorrow and cannot risk my phone not working.  How would I have seen this notice without coming to this site to pay my bill and finding it in maintenance mode? I did not receive an email or text about this maintenance window.

I would purchase a voucher online at a place such as recharge.com or ding.com who will e-mail you the voucher PIN. You can apply that top up by calling *611.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Kier-La 

You can get vouchers from shell stations that can be loaded via 611 on your phone immediately after purchase. You can also check if the Canadian tire gas bar has RTR which carries a $1 surcharge but your guaranteed your account gets loaded.

Highlighted

Hello Community,

It seems like there is ongoing system maintenance - I can login, but can't see data usage or add data...

Hopefully later today we'll be back to full functionality.

Tags (1)
Need Help? Let's chat.