cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance this weekend

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that from Friday, November 11th  10:50 PM (ET) until Saturday, November 12th 8:45 AM (ET) &

Nov 13th (Sun) 12:00am to Nov 13th (Sun) 10:00am EST you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

maintenance.jpg

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
50 REPLIES 50

Thanks for the heads up.  We will be ready to help people that are trying to activate and explain what is going on!!  I hope this will help resolve the issues people are dealing with and also take some of the work load off of the mods that they have been experiencing the last couple of weeks

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Space_Ghost
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just signed up last night with Koodo number porting over to PM and smooth sailing. I did do my research of how to do things myself using the Community post and made notes so I think that helped immensely. I'm sure that everyone within the PM team have bullet tested these updates and all will be fine. So far I'm very happy with the service.

Space_Ghost

bar0460
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is great news. It will give the mods some breathing space and a chance to regroup and reorganize without a continuous influx of new activation issues coming in.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I promise only a tiny number actually have problems signing, most are smooth sailing 🙂

Just please use account numbers when doing ports, I know it's not mandatory, but I feel it should be.

Hoping the results of the maintenance is helpful to all the issues currently being experienced by everyone.  

tylerp_105
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Mods

I have a few friends who will be porting over soon.  I am wondering if you think it might be a better idea to wait until after the update to sign on or it probably doesn't matter. 

Just hoping for a smooth as possible transistion when you are referring friends.  The boards are very negative (kind of expected since you are suppose to post your issues).  You can't really gauge how many people signed on without any issues.

Thanks for bringing us fantastic deals and keep up all the hard work.

Rockdaddy22
Hoping for the best but not expecting much to be honest. The plan change bug has been around forever, system maintenance has never fixed it in the past, fingers crossed I guess.

I'm sending Ralph full size to encourage the developers:

Smilodon_fatalis (1).jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ben10nnery

I'm not able to do those anyways so hope it fixes things up! 😊

Hope for the best, plan for the worst. Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Some well needed maintenance that's for sure. Hopefully everything will run more smoothly afterwards

imm1304

Sending good luck and positive vibes to the PM staff... hope you have easy time fixing all the bugs and we get our favourite super mods back to providing awesome PM customer experience.  

srlawren

@Shazia_K oh that's exciting news indeed!  I'm cautiously hopeful!  🙂  

@CaNuCk07 Amen to that!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Shazia_K After all the craziness last night we all needed some good news lol!

nekkidtruth
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Shazia_K

Very glad to hear this!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@srlawren@nekkidtruth@NDesai

Thank you for your continuous support! fingers crossed as this maintenance should fix a bunch of the current issues! 

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Hopefully this will address current issues...

srlawren

HI @Shazia_K,

Thanks for the heads-up.  Any word on if any of the outstanding issues are being addressed in this maintenance? 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

bar0460

@Shazia_K I've just Pm'd you some additional  background info about

my failed port. 

nekkidtruth
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Awesome! Hopefully this is to resolve some of the issues people have been experiencing? Such as changed plans not taking effect, porting issues, SIM activation issues etc. Or is it for something else? 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.