cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance - On October 24th 2019, 10:00 PM EST - October 25th 2019, 8:00 AM EST

Alex_G
Customer Support Agent

This means that between October 24th 2019, 10:00 PM EST - October 25th 2019, 8:00  AM EST

you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

PUBLIC MOBILE 23.10.2019.png

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

20 REPLIES 20

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541  Seems like it added a precursor bug already with the missing rewards. Oooooh....its going to make for a very scary Halloween week. What kind of spook, ghoul or goblin will haunt your account?

Public Mobile accounts don't have any ghosts within them. They only have gremlins.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

I hope this is more than a hardware refresh.  Hopefully they are fixing the bug that is affecting the rewards payout.

What's the wager on if this "hardware refresh" will introduce some type of new bug?

@computergeek541  Seems like it added a precursor bug already with the missing rewards. Oooooh....its going to make for a very scary Halloween week. What kind of spook, ghoul or goblin will haunt your account?

@will13am wrote:

I hope this is more than a hardware refresh.  Hopefully they are fixing the bug that is affecting the rewards payout.

What's the wager on if this "hardware refresh" will introduce some type of new bug?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonehead wrote:

can you still money to your account when the site is under maintenance?

No.  Wait until tomorrow.

I dialed 611 and cannot add money to my account.

stonehead
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can you still money to your account when the site is under maintenance?

jo75
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bonjour j'ai essayé de faire un nouveau compte hier soir et ma carte SIM ne fonctionne pas dans mons cellulaire sa mentionne carte sim non prise en charge est-ce que je doit recommencé mon appliquation ou que cela va être ok après la maintenance terminé

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Ok great that you corrected the time, that originally sounded a bit too long.

Thanks for the update

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Appreciate the notice.

@Felicia2_pynn wrote:

Was wondering why I was having so much trouble 

That's tomorrow for system maintenance.

Felicia2_pynn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was wondering why I was having so much trouble 

@MoreYummy wrote:

what do they fix this time?

@MoreYummy  Is was mentioned that they plan on fixing the 24hr delay in getting texting back after using US roaming add ons.....

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

Did anyone notice that the times have quietly changed?  It starts and ends 2 hours earlier now. They probably didn't want to push it too far into the workday.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

what do they fix this time?

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hopefully performance/stability is improved!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I interpret hardware refresh as hardware upgrade.

I hope that PM system will run a bit faster.

One of my account payment due date is Oct 25th and renewal on Oct 26 after midnight.  Have my finger crossed...

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Alex_G 

Could you please confirm that it starts at midnight 24th and ends 34 hours later 10am 25th.

Thanks

@computergeek541 wrote:

on the last day of a promotion?

I was actually thinking the same, but then it's only until 10am, so there's still 14 more hours. 

But if i was going for it i would be more upset about the whole 24th being out, starting midnight. It's the second last day that probably sees most of action. Gonna be really busy on 25th

on the last day of a promotion?

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Good to know for those who want to manually pay before renewal on 25th

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.