Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: System Maintenance - May 14 2017, 00:00 ET to May 14 2017, 10:00 ET

@will13am wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

Thanks for the update.
This maintenance is going to occur just as my renewal happens.  Lucky me, lol.  Robot tongue

This is a good thing.  You won't be able to go into the account and interfere with the process. 

I wish that was the case.  My "AutoPay" was supposed to occur today but didn't (I don't see a reason for the failure in my account).  Instead my account was suspended for non-payment.

After a manual paymnet, looks like things are back now.  *sigh*

No idea if this maintenance interfered or it was something else that happened (again, no reason in the account screen), but it's somewhat coincidental.  

Oracle

Re: System Maintenance - May 14 2017, 00:00 ET to May 14 2017, 10:00 ET

@Sna_ke wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

Thanks for the update.
This maintenance is going to occur just as my renewal happens.  Lucky me, lol.  Robot tongue

This is a good thing.  You won't be able to go into the account and interfere with the process. 

I wish that was the case.  My "AutoPay" was supposed to occur today but didn't (I don't see a reason for the failure in my account).  Instead my account was suspended for non-payment.

After a manual paymnet, looks like things are back now.  *sigh*

No idea if this maintenance interfered or it was something else that happened (again, no reason in the account screen), but it's somewhat coincidental.  

@Sna_ke

My renewal wasn't affected at all by the maintenance, so it could indeed be just coincidence.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Another-Successful-Renewal/m-p...