cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance - May 14 2017, 00:00 ET to May 14 2017, 10:00 ET

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on May 14th 00:00  ET to May 14th 10:00 AM ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account
  • An agent won't be able to help you with any account related changes. 

maintenance.jpg

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
21 REPLIES 21

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sna_ke wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

Thanks for the update.
This maintenance is going to occur just as my renewal happens.  Lucky me, lol.  Robot tongue

This is a good thing.  You won't be able to go into the account and interfere with the process. 

I wish that was the case.  My "AutoPay" was supposed to occur today but didn't (I don't see a reason for the failure in my account).  Instead my account was suspended for non-payment.

After a manual paymnet, looks like things are back now.  *sigh*

No idea if this maintenance interfered or it was something else that happened (again, no reason in the account screen), but it's somewhat coincidental.  

@Sna_ke

My renewal wasn't affected at all by the maintenance, so it could indeed be just coincidence.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Another-Successful-Renewal/m-p...

Sna_ke
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@will13am wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

Thanks for the update.
This maintenance is going to occur just as my renewal happens.  Lucky me, lol.  Robot tongue

This is a good thing.  You won't be able to go into the account and interfere with the process. 

I wish that was the case.  My "AutoPay" was supposed to occur today but didn't (I don't see a reason for the failure in my account).  Instead my account was suspended for non-payment.

After a manual paymnet, looks like things are back now.  *sigh*

No idea if this maintenance interfered or it was something else that happened (again, no reason in the account screen), but it's somewhat coincidental.  

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

.......Good to know , and all night nice dream through~ ^_^

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@BrrMcGrr

Smiley LOL lollllll good one! 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

BrrMcGrr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Shazia_K, are you upgrading the Gerbil that power the self serve system to cougars? the speed boost will be noticable... just sayin, the time line matches. Is there anywhere we can send Tim-Hortons Coffee for the fellas working all night Smiley Very Happy

@srlawrenwill even send them some pop bottles, he likes to collect them i hear.

Web System Maint Timeline

00:00hr - 03:00hr: Disconnection of Gerbil Power Cages

03:00hr - 03:30hr: Coffee Break

03:30hr - 06:30hr: Connection of Cougar Power Cages

06:30hr - 08:00hr: Loading Cougars into Power Cages

08:00hr - 09:00hr: Lunch Break

09:00hr - 10:00hr: Systems Boot, Integrety Check

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for the heads up

Looking forward to the improvements

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I love these updates... much better than Robbers sending me a note that says:

"We're pleased to advise you that your monthly fees are increasing by $10 in order to service me better" (small type states that nothing is changing except I lose a  couple of channels Smiley Mad)

Happy Friday Everyone.... enjoy the warm-ish weather!!!!

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Wow, busy times for the web technicians at PM! Smiley Happy

Now, can I send the guys over that maintain the site of a professional organisiation I have to be a member of? Looks like they need some maintnance lessons, dealing with their buggy service page is frustrating these days - and no lovely moderators to help...

SD08

@Shazia_K wrote:

lolll you guys are so hilarious! 😄 guys don't forget to include your PHONE NUMBER Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Ooh, a woman wants my phone number!  Yeppp...I've still got it.  (The phone number  Smiley LOL )

@Shazia_K wrote:

lolll you guys are so hilarious! 😄 guys don't forget to include your PHONE NUMBER Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

That's a good 1 shazia lol 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08

@will13am

But, but....I so wanted to tinker around...my inner gremlin demands it...Smiley Tongue

Life is too short and you can not renew even with the mod assistant that's why I enjoy each day as like there is no tomorrow
😛
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@SD08 wrote:

Thanks for the update.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Oh man
Lol do you want me to post screenshot tutorial for you 😛
Also shazia watching this she's will send you a private msg lol

SD08

@Samianauman wrote:
@SD08
Looks like you need mod assistance
Lol

How do I contact a moderator?   Robot LOL

@SD08
Looks like you need mod assistance
Lol

SD08

Thanks for the update.

Renovation time lol

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Wow, another planned maintenance outage.  Competing with the TTC for down time during weekends?  Let's hope some of the long standing bugs disappear for good.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

This sounds like something major - Thanks for advanced notice.

Need Help? Let's chat.