cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance - July 15th 10:00 PM ET to Sunday, July 16th 08:00 AM ET

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on July 15th 10:00 PM ET to Sunday, July 16th 08:00 AM ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

maintenance.jpg

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
9 REPLIES 9

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jaybeaudin

Your account needs a password reset with the help of a moderator.  

Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your phone number and e-mail address.

Note:  For better visibility of your issue, it's best to start a new topic instead posting into another topic.

Jaybeaudin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Forgot my password and all the links your system has sent me to reset my password have enough expired as I did not receive them until an hour after I tried to reset it. Now my account is locked. I just want to quickly add US roaming to my account before I travel to the US.

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

thats for always keeping us updated

Alissa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@hanuijunperhaps your porting did not go through? Did you try contacting a moderator @CS_Agent?

Alissa

Perhaps your porting did not go through successfully? Have you contacted a moderator? @Moderator_Team

PriMo

If you can rid us of these ridiculous 3G throttled plans and ridiculously expensive LTE plans at the time ya that would be great ! Just put back what the old plans and never let the marketing team have another brainstorming session about our plans again. 

#FreePublic #3Gis2012 #Less4Less4sure

hanuijun

Since activation, For 10 days, I cannot get a call, if someone make a call, it just goes to voice message.

Please do something for me, and the porting is not done yet!

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
Thank you Shazia. I can clearly see the word maintenance now XD
No missing word detected (lol).

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks Shazia, hope this maintenance will help with some of the issues that came up during the last promo.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.