cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance April 16-17

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means from Saturday at 7:00 pm (Est) to Sunday at 4:30 am (Est) you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account 
  • Activate a new account

Outage.png

Please excuse us for any inconveniences. 

4 REPLIES 4

crazyfrog
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@justmag First of all, advisory about this system maintenance was posted about 4 days ago. Secondly as @Martin said, this only lasts for about 4 - 6 hrs.

Also you could use 611 to call and pay the bills if you had your payment option registered already on self serve

Most importantly you didnt have to wait till last day and potentially avoided last minute hassle.

So, there are multiple checkpoints that have been missed which could have saved you all the trouble and stress.

Instead you choose to blame PM. While you have all right to complain, I can only request you to be reasonable in your criticism.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello @justmag,

If you have a credit or debit card registered in your self-serve account, you can call *611 to pay for another billing cycle. Plus, the outage lasts only until 4:30 am EDT today.

FYI.

justmag
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

First of all! my network is not stable, now this? I cant even pay my bills and my billing cyle is for the 17th of this month. This is getting on my last nerve. Slightly annoyed!

crazyfrog
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Its all for better PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.