cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Sweet Dreams Are Made of Cheese - Enter Our National Grilled Cheese Day Contest!

@will13am wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@Steph_B and the winners were?

Maybe those of us who have not been contacted didn't win.  Smiley Sad

@I thought PM would have liked to announce the winners publicly and  not just privately 

Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Sweet Dreams Are Made of Cheese - Enter Our National Grilled Cheese Day Contest!

@will13am wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@Steph_B and the winners were?

Maybe those of us who have not been contacted didn't win.  Smiley Sad

Correct. A friend was contacted.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulations to our three winners @geogolem@sdt1 and @rsa!

Thank you to everyone who entered by sharing your favourite grilled cheese combinations. After reading through the entries the team was both hungry and inspired to try out some new recipes! As always, thank you for your continued support of Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Oracle

Congratulations to our three winners @geogolem@sdt1 and @rsa!

Congrats to the winners!  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrations to the winners! 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations!

@Steph_B, my previous question stays unanswered... Why translating every single official communication on this forum, even the one about the "focus group" in Toronto where participants *need* to speak in English, but not this contest?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Someone_here wrote:

@Steph_B, pourquoi est-ce que le concours n'est pas traduit en français et n'apparaît pas dans la communauté francophone?

@Someone_here wrote:

@Someone_here wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@Someone_here wrote:

Steph_B, pourquoi est-ce que le concours n'est pas traduit en français et n'apparaît pas dans la communauté francophone?

Voila: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Conversation/Sweet-Dreams-sont-faits-de-fromage-Parti... Robot wink

Thanks @Luddite!
Still not an excuse for PM though Smiley Wink I'd like to know why, since usually most (all?) communications are in both languages...

@Steph_B @Brooke_C...?

@Someone_here wrote:

Congratulations!

@Steph_B, my previous question stays unanswered... Why translating every single official communication on this forum, even the one about the "focus group" in Toronto where participants *need* to speak in English, but not this contest?

Anybody, really?

@Steph_B

@Dave_M

@Brooke_C

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Someone_here wrote:

@Someone_here wrote:

@Steph_B, pourquoi est-ce que le concours n'est pas traduit en français et n'apparaît pas dans la communauté francophone?

@Someone_here wrote:

@Someone_here wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@Someone_here wrote:

Steph_B, pourquoi est-ce que le concours n'est pas traduit en français et n'apparaît pas dans la communauté francophone?

Voila: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Conversation/Sweet-Dreams-sont-faits-de-fromage-Parti... Robot wink

Thanks @Luddite!
Still not an excuse for PM though Smiley Wink I'd like to know why, since usually most (all?) communications are in both languages...

@Steph_B @Brooke_C...?

@Someone_here wrote:

Congratulations!

Anybody, really?

@Steph_B

@Dave_M

@Brooke_C

@Steph_B

@Dave_M

@Brooke_C

What is so hard about replying to a message...? Even if it's just "Sorry we forgot", or "We have read you message and understand your concern", "Sorry for the inconvenience", or anything really? 

(btw, thanks for translating the Star Wars contest)

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Someone_here, apologies for our delayed response. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As you know, we always post in both languages, however unfortunately missed it that time. We hope this didn’t cause you too much inconvenience.  As you have seen, we have corrected that with our latest post. May the force be with you! Have a great weekend!